Favorite part in the song

"I'm ringing all the warning bells, careful or you'll hurt yourself, others lie, lie, lie, they adore you"

You will always be my whore, cos you're the one that I adore

"hey megalomaniac, you're no jesus, yeah you're no fuckin' elvis, wash your hands clean of yourself baby, and step down, step down"

WOO! :woo:

"Don't seem the same, seems you lost your feel for me."

"Such a sexy,sexy pretty little thing, Fierce nipple pierce you got me sprung with your tongue ring, and I ain't gonna lie cause your loving gets me high, So to keep you by my side there's nothing that I won't try, Butterflies in her eyes and looks to kill, Time is passing I'm asking could this be real, Cause I can't sleep I can't hold still, The only thing I really know is she got sex appeal"

"I was there when you were young and strong and perverted and everything that makes a young man a star, ohhh you were a star."

Did I already post that one? It's a Surrounded kinda day. *sighh*

oh i've got a turkey in my barn, it goobles all day long. once a year around this time i sing my turkey song.

Haha no no, you're in exactly the right place. :devil:

"Baby oooh I get chills when I'm with you, ohh baby my world stands still when I'm with you.."

"The only thing that I wanna hear is that you love me still, and that you think you'll be coming home real soon."

oh, okay. i tend to end up in places that i'm not suppose to be at. like work.

i wish i could do that.
"sagashimono wa nan desu ka
mitsukenikui mono desu ka
KABAN no naka mo tsukue no naka mo
sagashita keredo mitsukaranai no ni What is it you're looking for?

mada mada sagasu ki desu ka
sore yori boku to odorimasen ka
yume no naka e yume no naka e
itte mitai to omoimasen ka"

"I saw the decade end when it seemed the world could change with a blink of an eye.."

"Some people get bite from the inside, when they talk its cold and sour. Enough."

"All this pop culture shit, staying up late thinking what the fuck is this?"

Back