Favorite part in the song

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 22 2005, 03:09 PM
You listen to the best stuff. With the exception of "Anthony's Song".

"The way we stand and the way we lie, the way we love and the way we cry, of all these things there lies a tie, makes me feel that it's worth a try, I'll be good to you."
:huh:

It's a SONG called "Anthony's Song". I wasn't talkin about your Proem crap. So nyah. :p

"i'm comin' down, the world turned over, and angels fall without you there, and i go on as you get colder, or are you someone's prayer"

"So one of six so tell me one do you want to live, and one of seven tell me is it time for your motherfuckin ass to give.."

I don't even really know what it means. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 23 2005, 10:18 AM
"So one of six so tell me one do you want to live, and one of seven tell me is it time for your motherfuckin ass to give.."

I don't even really know what it means. :)
AAAHHH shit! Chucks on a killing spree again with his galatin for men, walk around town with a frown on my face, fuck the whole worlds gonna get your murder case.

Yeah I was wonderin..

"I'll light your candles, and baby maybe I'll light your life.. I wanna feel the breathless end that you come to every night."

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 23 2005, 02:26 AM
It's a SONG called "Anthony's Song". I wasn't talkin about your Proem crap. So nyah. :p
<_<

a heart that's filled up like a landfill, a job that slowly kills you; bruises that won't heal...

"Hundred Six karats, total, nah thats pure wrist,Try to comfirm, my chains to yo chain, I'm like Sprint or Motorola, no service, outta ya range, Your outta ya brains, thinkin I'ma shout out ya name"

"I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe to feel to know I'm alive."

"Speak a little louder, I'll even shout.. you know that I'm proud and I can't get the words out."

Words play me dejavu, happy birthday to you was created for you

"Yeah, here comes the water, It's come to wash away the sins of you and I, This time you see"

Back