Favorite part in the song

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep, angels can be seen from heavens keep. alone in fear they question why

Did you ever write a letter and you never sent it? Did you ever nkow you were wrong, but never said it. Or watch the one you want so bad walk right out of your life.

"Strangers in the night, exchanging glances. Wandering in the night, what were the chances we'd be sharing love before the night was through." - Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra

I say again there's a million hearts that break too soon every time you go away..

The clouds will part and the sky cracks open and god himself will reach his fucking arm through, just to push you down, just to hold you down. Stuck in this hole with the shit and the piss and it's hard to belive it could come down to this. Back at the beginning, sinking, spinning

"i'm tryin to keep my feet on the ground, i'm getting to like this feeling i've found, i'm getting to love the thought of having you around, and i will never let you down"

'' she said thank you for a funky time, call me up whenever you want grind''

'' ill cross my heart and hope to die, but the needle's already in my eye''

"He was born a pauper to a pawn on a Christmas Day when the New York Times said God is dead and the war's begun."

"So let's leave it alone cause we can't see eye to eye, there ain't no Good Guy, there ain't no Bad Guy, there's only you and me and we just disagree."

"My grip is good, I fall to stand, a smile that could screams out a plan."

"I got a lover, a brown skin girl, She's got a magic of another world, And every time that I think of her, I'm on fire - fire. She knows a way, a spirtual flow, Of making me dizzy like vertigo, Her cinnamon kisses melt my soul like fire, yeah"

"Even when you've paid enough, been pulled apart or been held up. Every single memory of the good or bad, faces of love. Don't lose any sleep tonight, I'm sure everything will end up alright. You may win or lose... but to be yourself is all that you can do."

"someday i'll find the one with eyes that say those words i cannot find." ~happy day, andrew bird

"we are the innovators; they are the imitators" ~wordless chorus, my morning jacket

"son, if you never make a noise, then God will never know you're there."

"I think that I love you, I think that I do, so go on, Mister, make Miss me Missus you."

Back