Family Guy Season 5

Am I the only one who saw this episode or liked the song? Come on...please I need this song or....or....I'll...uhm....keep waiting... :unsure:

I wish I had, but I only catch the reruns on [adult swim] - I'm curious if it was a parody of something... you wouldn't happen to know what painting he was staring at?

It's clear that you're too young to remember "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." It's a parody of the art museum scene. The music is Dream Academy's instrumental cover of The Smiths "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want"

The scene from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" can be seen here:

Dear god, that's exactly what I was imagining it was without having seen it... I must watch WAY too much Family Guy :wave:

I, too, was obessessed with that song for YEARS and I finally got it on the album "Boutique Chill" from Amazon

does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that was used in the family guy episode "Airport '07" during the part where peter dreams that he is flying in the sky in his pick up truck. it was all guitar.

I guess you've never seen "Top Gun" before. It's called the "Top Gun Anthem." The scene is a parody of the movie.

FTR: I finally got a chance to see this tonight and it sounded like one of Seth's brilliant knockoffs... but the song from the original scene is still better :p

Yesterday's episode "Bill & Peter's Bogus Journey" featured the theme song from Night Court, depicted as being played by Bill Clinton! :)

I was hoping someone would ask what that was, but I guess you all know already.

Whatsthe song at the prom when brian is kissing meg before the threw up

I'm looking for the title of the catchy piano "exit" music the two Vaudeville actors in red striped costumes play. There been a few episodes with this mini skit.

It's called Galloping Gertie, and you can find it on the APM production music company's website.

So during the episode, Brian gets up at a dance and sings a song, which was a cover (I think) of Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up". My question is, was this indeed a cover, or did they just play the actual song, and if it's a cover, do you suppose adult swim will ever release it?

I've heard it's actually Seth MacFarlane doing the song. If it is, he sounds almost identical to old Rick Astley.

I listened to both, and I'd have to say that the family guy version actually sounds a little better than the original. But I would be shocked if that was actually Seth McFarlane. Does anybody know any details?

Originally posted by stjohnwayne@Jun 11 2007, 11:33 PM
I listened to both, and I'd have to say that the family guy version actually sounds a little better than the original. But I would be shocked if that was actually Seth McFarlane. Does anybody know any details?
Well, he is the one who does Brian's voice. So if it's not old Rick himself, that kinda narrows it down.

Family Guy Season 5 Meet the Quagmires

Whats the name of the song they play when 18 year old lois goes to dive in the pool? It sounds like something from the caddyshack soundtrack. Just a guess though.

Back