Everybody Loves Raymond

It's not the final song that runs from I Heart Huckabees; rather, it's the song that runs as the background music just before they run that song - behind the montage of the cast and crew reminiscing, getting nostalgic, talking about how they're a family, etc. Tried to listen for lyrics but too faint behind the primary dialogue. The song is so freakin' familiar...

I think you're refering to the song "Something To Talk About" by Badly Drawn Boy for the About A Boy soundtrack.

Thank you thank you - I knew I wasn't going crazy and that I'd heard it recently. And I have the song already, so that helps too. Gracias -

There is an episode called Mozart, where Ray tries to get Ally not to quit playing the piano. Ray remembers playing it and at the end of the episode, he's plays a song on the piano for the whole family and I was wondering what the song was called

If I remember correctly, I think it was the theme from Love Story. They mention it in the episode. I hope this was helpful.

Hey Guys I have 2 song I wanna know that were used on Everybody Loves Raymond in different episodes

One is the one where Ray is dancing with his daughter at a Father Daughter thing and at the end the song is a duet and it goes "You are the sunshine of my life ... thats why ill always be around"

Second one is the one where they go to italy ... they use this same song throughout the episode , it has no lyrics but the melody sounds italian

thnxx :)

PS: I accidently wrote Everybody Loved Raymond :lol:

What is the song that Raymond dances too at the end of the episode where Raymond sees Debra crying on the couch for no reason at all. At the end he tries it but gives up and puts on a disco song. What is the name of the disco song?

What is the song Ray dances too after he tries to cry to the song Debra was listening too? I can't really remember the lyrics but I know its a disco song.

are you talking about this scene??

the song Ray is dancing to is "Lady Marmalade" by the group LaBelle (though you could probably find it on most Patti LaBelle "Greatest Hits" CDs).

Back