Eragon Fan Trailer

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 21 2006, 08:07 PM
I wear it more like Neji from Naruto. I can almost sit on it now :woo:
no need for cushens :woo:

though...the bathroom.... :unsure:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 21 2006, 09:01 PM
eeew....that's why I never wear it all the way down.
still its like ff9 specially with those....things....that tie it together...i cant think of the word

is there a word for them? :huh: I think some people call them scrunchies but that sounds stupid to me.

sounds like a snack :unsure:

anyway seems like beautiful hair. mines pointing all directions right now, like it always does in the exam period...outside of the exam period too btw...

Originally posted by Scythe@Jun 21 2006, 04:41 PM
mines pointing all directions right now, like it always does in the exam period...outside of the exam period too btw...
But that's cute.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 21 2006, 11:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 21 2006, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jun 21 2006, 04:41 PM
mines pointing all directions right now, like it always does in the exam period...outside of the exam period too btw...
But that's cute. [/b][/quote]
:huh: :unsure:

hmm not really

:rolleyes: Look, you don't have to like it when people pay you specific compliments, but a generality like "messy hair is cute" doesn't need to be argued with.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 21 2006, 11:12 PM
:rolleyes: Look, you don't have to like it when people pay you specific compliments, but a generality like "messy hair is cute" doesn't need to be argued with.
indeed.

moving on, DRAGONS!!!!

Originally posted by Scythe+Jun 21 2006, 05:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jun 21 2006, 05:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 21 2006, 11:12 PM
indeed.

moving on, DRAGONS!!!! [/b][/quote]
*sigh*

Andy why aren't you at work?

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 21 2006, 11:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 21 2006, 11:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jun 21 2006, 05:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Jun 21 2006, 11:12 PM

indeed.

moving on, DRAGONS!!!!
*sigh* [/b][/quote]
:unsure: isnt that what this whole topic is about?

If we're on page 4 and you're still expecting to be on the original topic, you're a dreamer and that's admirable but wake up and smell the basement, son.

And don't give me nothin about how you and Staci are the only ones that stay on topic because 20 seconds ago y'all were talking about scrunchees.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 21 2006, 11:19 PM
If we're on page 4 and you're still expecting to be on the original topic, you're a dreamer and that's admirable but wake up and smell the basement, son.

And don't give me nothin about how you and Staci are the only ones that stay on topic because 20 seconds ago y'all were talking about scrunchees.
well

em

aww k you win

so anyway i got real messy hair but only on one side lol

Well, Ken - can I call you Ken? Ken, no one really gives a fucking damn!

Originally posted by andy@Jun 21 2006, 11:33 PM
Well, Ken - can I call you Ken? Ken, no one really gives a fucking damn!
thats the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 21 2006, 05:19 PM
but wake up and smell the basement, son.
*sniff, sniff* Smells like sugary treats and mold and..... asparagus? :unsure:

Okay, who did that? :p

Back