Eragon Fan Trailer

*gets Magic Pen* Teehee, it glows!

:blink: Dude your pee's radioactive! :ph34r: :p

wow...cool...the topic is now bout long hiar???lol noice...

anyways...i made another eragon trailer...since FOX was supposed to release the first teaser during superman but they arent gonna anymore (first it was supposed to be on x-3 )

Originally posted by Prod@Jun 22 2006, 06:20 PM

anyways...i made another eragon trailer...since FOX was supposed to release the first teaser during superman but they arent gonna anymore (first it was supposed to be on x-3 )

:eek: Awesome mix of music. What was that song with the violins toward the end?

Now we don't even know when they're going to release the trailer do we? Why do they keep changing it?!

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jun 23 2006, 07:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jun 23 2006, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Prod@Jun 22 2006, 06:20 PM

Now we don't even know when they're going to release the trailer do we? Why do they keep changing it?! [/b][/quote]
never mind, just read the credits. :p

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jun 23 2006, 05:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jun 23 2006, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Prod@Jun 22 2006, 06:20 PM

Now we don't even know when they're going to release the trailer do we? Why do they keep changing it?! [/b][/quote]
rising empire by immediate music...i sent you that one :/

Originally posted by Scythe+Jun 23 2006, 07:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jun 23 2006, 07:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 23 2006, 05:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Prod
@Jun 22 2006, 06:20 PM

Now we don't even know when they're going to release the trailer do we? Why do they keep changing it?!
rising empire by immediate music...i sent you that one :/ [/b][/quote]
Are you sure? I don't recognize it......

I mean..... I don't have any Immediate Music songs.... :mellow:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jun 23 2006, 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jun 23 2006, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jun 23 2006, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 23 2006, 05:06 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Prod
@Jun 22 2006, 06:20 PM

rising empire by immediate music...i sent you that one :/
Are you sure? I don't recognize it......

I mean..... I don't have any Immediate Music songs.... :mellow: [/b][/quote]
:huh: no immediate music songs?

right

thanks....

really???NO IM songs???

I already have one album uploaded on sendspace...and another one doing right now... ( People Mostly Miss thE link )

:p

Rising empire is an awesome song :D

I actually ask lots of people, not many have...

I guess after the movie, people will read the books more I guess. I did get like 3 friends to read it and they liked it...

Do ya think there will be a midnight party to buy the next book??sorta like Harry potter? that would be cool...Im so there :D

Back