Eragon Fan Trailer

:lol: turned out i had the videodownloader plugin in my firefox.... :mellow:

eragon fan trailer

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mk7jx2

sorry bout taking so long to upload the vid...ya firefox does have a downloader thingy but it doesnt work for me...I actually did find a site that u can just place in the url u wanna download from utube and it downloads it for u...here...

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

EDIT:

I like to draw too and would love to see ur drawings of the dragon...I have partially drawn one dragon in my life...my friend desgned it and I shaded it in...drew the next and the last dragon to come in the next eragon book...i hear its green...

am in high school and take art 3...hope to persue art as a lifetime hobby ^_^

Me too. :) Except I would like art as a career not just a hobby. You're so lucky to be taking art classes, my school doesn't offer any...I'm completely self taught. :(

What do you think of the cover illustrations for the books? I was just wondering if I'm the only one who thinks they look funny...

And my scanner isn't working so great at the moment so you guys will have to wait.

Well...I am kinda indifferent about cover art...but my friend thinks that it really stinks...so she desgined her own dragon and shaded over it ^_^

I dont have a scanned so I can take a picture of it with camera...

that REALLY sucks that u dont have art classes...what grade?

My school has an awesome art program...next year I am taking graphic designing other than art...(since i like drawing with pencil and pastel but HATE using paint cuz i suck at it and art 4 is all painting)...The graphic design classes are visited by the best art colleges and even some companies like lucas film and pixar come to talk about their jobs...

I am still keeping it as a hobby though...

I would still VERY much like to see your work :D

Well, I go to a really small crappy private school. They don't offer anything besides computer class (with computers so old a slow you don't really get anything done) or chorus. I'll be a senior this year.

I suck at painting too :D I still don't understand how so much detail can be made with oils like Michelangelo did.....here's my attempt at oil painting

Here's more of my crap I"m still working on:
a dragon

characters from a comic I'm working on (they're father and son)

a theif (he'll be holding treasure in his hands)
I know he looks like a girl...it's that anime style coming out again lol.

sadness

actually that painting is rather dreamy... = good

i also like the drawings, specially the dragon (whats there not to like bout a dragon?)
maybelater you can make him hoard treasure? cuz thats what dragons do basicly: they gather tons and tons of gold and jewelry then sleep on it for ages

also, what kind of dragon is it gonna be? gold, black, silver, red....?

(ps im soooo glad i dont have chorus)

I don't take chorus I hate singing, I'd rather take the crappy computer course (say that five times fast) :lol:

Actually I didn't plan on coloring it, I tend to ruin my drawings when I do that. Cool idea though.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 1 2006, 06:56 PM
I don't take chorus I hate singing, I'd rather take the crappy computer course (say that five times fast) :lol:

Actually I didn't plan on coloring it, I tend to ruin my drawings when I do that. Cool idea though.
ah well those other drawings i saw were uncolored too for the same reason but i never knew that was always the case :duh:

anyway i dont know a thing bout art anyway so

...theyre still nice

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 1 2006, 12:49 PM
here's my attempt at oil painting
Damn good attempt. :eek:k:

Watercolor paintings are the devil. :ph34r:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jun 1 2006, 06:51 PM
I have other ones scanned now too if you want to see..
aww i missed this post...show em if you wish :)

Back