does everybody here workout?

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Apr 9 2007, 11:36 PM
it's not that bad.. i do the workout's when i come home and drink at least 64 oz of water day. oh, and i do eat about 6 small meals a day. good call.
i mistyped - its 120 instead of 12

That's right...

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 10 2007, 01:04 AM
whoa wait... you agree with me?

This is all wrong... so very wrong...
Are you saying I NEVER agree with you? :unsure:

Cos.........wellllllllllllllllll.........that rabbit's pretty f#@king funny. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz+Apr 10 2007, 11:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Apr 10 2007, 11:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Apr 10 2007, 01:04 AM
whoa wait... you agree with me?

This is all wrong... so very wrong...
Are you saying I NEVER agree with you? :unsure:

Cos.........wellllllllllllllllll.........that rabbit's pretty f#@king funny. :p [/b][/quote]
Well... I dunno.... this is confusing...

Quick! Tell me I know less than nothing!!! Or that I will die alone!! Or that my first sexual experience will be my prostate exam!!! Quick!!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 10 2007, 05:09 PM
You have the wrong idea about Fitz.
nah, we all love fitzie, but we keep joke-insulting eachother

Heyyy!!!!!! That's a CAPITAL "F" in Fitzie!!!!! QUEERBAIT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

;) :p

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Apr 10 2007, 11:39 AM
You guys are gaytarded. Geeze. :rolleyes:
Ohhhh yeah!?!?!??!?!?! Welllll......Uhhhhhhhh.....So's you MOM!!!!! <_<

I'm always up for kissing! :lol:

Fitz, your mom's gaytarded too. So take THAT! :annoyed:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 10 2007, 10:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 10 2007, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Apr 10 2007, 01:28 PM
That's a CAPITAL "F" in Fitzie!!!!!
Fuck that. :rolleyes: :p [/b][/quote]
That's what the F stands for

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 9 2007, 03:18 PM
Not fer nuthin..........but most of the guys out here that go to all that trouble are gay and the ones that aren't are usually so self absorbed that what I call REAL women just don't want them. The ones that aren't gay DO seem to get the self abrorbed super model types though.

I've often wondered how two self absorbed people manage to have even adequate sex. I kinda picture two people who aren't very giving laying there waiting for one other to pleasure them and acknowledge how lucky they are. :p

To be fair there are the few that just really really really care about being overly fit. My youngest brother is one of those but as Ken says.........What a way to live. :rolleyes:
i am defintely not one of those types. i just like to keep in shape, because the older you get the harder it is.

Originally posted by Scythe+Apr 10 2007, 12:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Apr 10 2007, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Apr 9 2007, 11:36 PM
it's not that bad.. i do the workout's when i come home and drink at least 64 oz of water day. oh, and i do eat about 6 small meals a day. good call.

That's right... [/b][/quote]
i can do 120 with one hand tied behind my back.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Apr 10 2007, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Apr 10 2007, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 10 2007, 12:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88
@Apr 9 2007, 11:36 PM

That's right...
i can do 120 with one hand tied behind my back.... :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
15 to 20 times a day? :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding.. honestly i usually do about 180-200 every other day.

Back