does everybody here workout?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 17 2007, 07:06 PM
Some do but most of us have...........oh look the new phoine books!!!! :leela:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worked out today from 6-8pm. My goal is not to gain muscle or bulk but definition and endurance. I do high reps of lower weight until I burn out. Then I usually run either 5 miles or do some other combination or cardio. Today I ran 2.6 miles then did high intensity stair master intervals for 20 minutes.

I should probably do more exercises. I really just bench (only with dumb bells), butterfly press, triceps pull down, leg lifts, bicep curls, lat pull downs, lower back lean forwards, shoulder press with dumb bells. I usually split this up into two workouts: triceps/chest + back/bi's . I work abs every workout and I try to get the ~5 miles/40 minutes or cardio in also.

cool..that is intense, i have the bulk now i am just making myself more define. thanks for the feed back..

Yeah that workout combined with a good nutritional plan will help get you defined in a few weeks depending on how much fat you have to lose to uncover your hard earned muscle.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Apr 8 2007, 05:08 PM
my favorite workout is a lot of push ups (about 200-250), sit ups( about 100-150), curls,( with about 85-95lbs 6-8 reps 10-12 each), bench press (with about 225-250lbs 6-8 reps about 8-10 each) and last but not least lat pulls (with about 140-160 6-8 reps 10-12).also shadow boxing and hitting the heavy/speed bag. i am working on definition more than bulking up. So, what are you alls works like? i would like to hear so more ideas for working out, because i am always open to new one's.
Holy crap! You should try out for the 300 sequel! :lol:

Huh. So that 's what they do on Atlantis during their free time. Hang out at the beach. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+May 4 2007, 02:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ May 4 2007, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Apr 8 2007, 05:08 PM
my favorite workout is a lot of push ups (about 200-250), sit ups( about 100-150), curls,( with about 85-95lbs 6-8 reps 10-12 each), bench press (with about 225-250lbs 6-8 reps about 8-10 each) and last but not least lat pulls (with about 140-160 6-8 reps 10-12).also shadow boxing and hitting the heavy/speed bag. i am working on definition more than bulking up. So, what are you alls works like? i would like to hear so more ideas for working out, because i am always open to new one's.
Holy crap! You should try out for the 300 sequel! :lol: [/b][/quote]
hahaha...very funny.. i just like to keep in shape.

The 300 hundered workout is tough. I tried one of the versions and it kicked my a**.

I'm so pissed because I cannot lose weight. In fact, I eat really good and have to work really hard just so I don't gain weight. This sucks.

Sure, I will gladly switch. Then once we both get to where we want, we can just level it out. ;)

Originally posted by farbeyond@May 12 2007, 05:58 PM
The 300 hundered workout is tough. I tried one of the versions and it kicked my a**.
which version?

Originally posted by goldengloves88+Jun 7 2007, 05:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goldengloves88 @ Jun 7 2007, 05:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond@May 12 2007, 05:58 PM
which version? [/b][/quote]
I saw some of that

One version is there is this huge rubber band around your waist and you gotta run like hell, then get pulled back, repeat.

Another is you get this huge tire (tractor I think?) you gotta lift it, push it over, jump in it, jump out it, sprint back, repeat.

Originally posted by Scythe+Jun 7 2007, 12:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jun 7 2007, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jun 7 2007, 05:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-farbeyond
@May 12 2007, 05:58 PM

which version?
I saw some of that

One version is there is this huge rubber band around your waist and you gotta run like hell, then get pulled back, repeat.

Another is you get this huge tire (tractor I think?) you gotta lift it, push it over, jump in it, jump out it, sprint back, repeat. [/b][/quote]
yea, that would seriously kick my but... i will just stick with my routine.. :lol:

Back