does everybody here workout?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ this whole thread, holy shit :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 9 2007, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 9 2007, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 9 2007, 12:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-leone
@Apr 8 2007, 11:17 PM
Oh come on me and tell me that you won't remember.

I'll get right on that
You're making baby Jesus cry. :( [/b][/quote]
Oh my god :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Apr 9 2007, 01:46 AM
Wait, what are we talking about again? Exercise? ^_^
Believe me when I tell you that Tiffany was an exercise in every sense of the word. :rolleyes: She exercised my agility, mental and physical stamina, and most of all my patience. She was a test that I believe no man could pass and still call himself a man. <_<

Plus you got lots of exercize running around behind her putting your things back where they go and digging your booby ashtrays out of the garbage, etc.

Mehhhhh no booby ashtrays but you've got the picture. She actually even tossed my emergency/just in case supply of feminine hygine products. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahah what a LOON. It's not like it's your little black book, she coulda USED those. :rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Apr 9 2007, 10:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Apr 9 2007, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic@Apr 9 2007, 01:46 AM
Wait, what are we talking about again? Exercise? ^_^
Believe me when I tell you that Tiffany was an exercise in every sense of the word. :rolleyes: She exercised my agility, mental and physical stamina, and most of all my patience. She was a test that I believe no man could pass and still call himself a man. <_< [/b][/quote]
I see. Well, now I don't feel so out of the loop.

Originally posted by dascoot+Apr 9 2007, 04:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Apr 9 2007, 04:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Apr 9 2007, 05:25 AM
I won't stop till i go from this to this

You'll see!!!
I'd take the skinny weiner over the muscletard anyday. [/b][/quote]
why is that? all of the girls that i know love guys that are muscular and fit.
hence forth the reason that i am working out again.. getting ready for summer. women especially love the guys with the 4 or 6 packs. right now i have a solid 4, but working on a 6.

Originally posted by Scythe@Apr 9 2007, 01:25 AM
I won't stop till i go from this to this

You'll see!!!
start out by doing push-ups and sit-ups each night. increase by 5 push-ups/sit-ups per week. you will start seeing a difference in about a month or so. also do the push-ups/ sit-ups in sets of 3 with maybe 10-15 reps for each set, if you can. if not then only do about 10 reps each set for both. this will build your chest, tri's and bi's. the sit-ups will of course build/sculpture your abs.

That guy has to eat 6 meals a day, drink tons and tons of mineral water and do 12 push-ups whenever he has some time just to maintain his build

I mean, what a way to live...

it's not that bad.. i do the workout's when i come home and drink at least 64 oz of water day. oh, and i do eat about 6 small meals a day. good call.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Apr 9 2007, 03:49 PM
women especially love the guys with the 4 or 6 packs.
are we talking 6 packs of soda?
cause i don't drink alcohol.

i guess i do have a work out of sorts.
i get up, go to work, get harrassed by irate customers for stuff that doesn't concern me, come home, play videogames or watch movies, go to sleep, repeat.
sometimes i'll get all crazy and actually venture outside my house, but it usually consists of me sticking my head out my front door and looking all shifty-like at the people that are waiting to go at the stop sign.

Not fer nuthin..........but most of the guys out here that go to all that trouble are gay and the ones that aren't are usually so self absorbed that what I call REAL women just don't want them. The ones that aren't gay DO seem to get the self abrorbed super model types though.

I've often wondered how two self absorbed people manage to have even adequate sex. I kinda picture two people who aren't very giving laying there waiting for one other to pleasure them and acknowledge how lucky they are. :p

To be fair there are the few that just really really really care about being overly fit. My youngest brother is one of those but as Ken says.........What a way to live. :rolleyes:

whoa wait... you agree with me?

This is all wrong... so very wrong...

Back