Diet Coke "Sparkle" Rollerskating

Hello, noob here, but this forum is great! At my local movie theaters, they've been playing a commercial for Diet Coke that sort of follows along the same theme as the one with Adrian Body, aka "Bounce." This one is called "Sparkle" and features a very catchy hip hop/pop song with lyrics that say something like, "Seein' stars, I'm seein' stars..." I'd really like to find out what this song is, if anybody knows. Thanks.

Hmmm..."Starry-Eyed Surprise" is by Paul Oakenfold (the CD is "Bunkka") and that's the one used in the commercial.

to redirect you it's actually by paul oakenfield but it is called starry eyed surprise

Sorry, but Glennsgirl was right the first time. It is "Starry Eyed Surprise" off of Paul Oakenfold's "Bunkka" album.

Looking for who sings the song featured in the diet coke commerical with the roller skating. Commerial ends with "dance all night to this DJ".

thanks.

The song is Starry Eyed Surprise off of Paul Oakenfold's album, Bunkka. The group singing is Crazytown.

It's only the lead singer of Crazytown on the track, his name is 'Shifty'. :p

Ok, this isn’t Ad “music” related, but I don’t know where else to turn! Maybe some of you can help…either with finding the info I need, or directing to where I can find that info.

It’s that soda commercial (I think it’s Diet Coke)…anyways, it’s the one where they are rollerblading on a beach and the song is “Starry Eyed Surprise”.

I’m wondering if anyone knows how I can find out where to buy that tank-top that the girl is wearing...that one with glitter around the neck line….odd question, I know!

Any help or suggestions would be great…Thanks!

~Buffy

Hey
I think I know what tank top you are talking about
and it is from LaRok.
But i'm not sure what store you can find it at.
Hope I helped a little bit.

Thanks for replying!! Is that an American store? Do you know the website?

Thanks so much for replying!

ok so im looking for the song for this sprite or 7 up commercial, its where this girl in liek jean shorts surrounded by her friends in some parking lot or soemthing in rollerblades drinks some sprite or 7 up and then she starts to rollerblade around with her friends and there are like bubbles everywhere. i cant really remember the lyrics or anything but it was a happy song LOL. if that even helps. PLEASE HELP =)

It was for a Diet Coke ad, actually ...

Song you're looking for ...

Paul Oakenfold - "Starry-Eyed Surprise"

Enjoy!
There you go.

OMG. That's so funny because everytime I see the commercial, I'm always like, "man, I want her shirt". Hahaha. :lol:

Yeah, she wasn't looking for the song. She already said that. She was looking for the tank top on the girl in the commercial.

Back