Diet Coke "Sparkle" Rollerskating

I have only seen this commercial once. It is for Diet coke w/ lime I believe. It has the bouncing bubbles like the one with Brody. All I can remember is at the end you see people roller skating and the lyrics have " I SEE STARS" in it. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

whats the song in the "sparkle" diet coke commercial. everybody is skating around during a sunset.

It has a blonde girl and she drinks the soda and shes happy and everyone is dancing around on rollar blades. and I thinks its for Diet pepsi or coke sparkle or something. I cant remember any lyrics or anything.

I just saw this commercial this morning (June 11, 05) and I know I've heard the song before that's in the commercial, and I thought it was on one of those "Now That's Music" cd's but I can't find it. Does anyone know the name and artist of that song? Its the commercial for Diet Coke with Spenda.

Thanks!

Ah, thank you! i did a search, but when you're new on a site, its not always easy to use all of the options.

Hello,

What's the song that's in the coke commercial (I'm not sure if it's coke or pepsi, but I believe it's coke) where the girl is roller-skating around in parking lot of a beach place and dances with other people. When she opens the can, I think bubbles or something come out and a lot of them form a disco-ball. Then other people join in the roller-dancing. It kinda has a funk beat to it. I think some of the words include:

"play to the sound of the dj"

Any of your help is appreciated, thank you.

I haven't seen the commercial, I was just going by the lyrics... it was just a guess. :rolleyes: :mellow: ^_^

~ Mia ~

Back