Diet Coke

You know the Coca Cola ad with the dancin' guy in the red socks? What's the song - anyone know?

i was trying to find this one too, i found the answer on some other site, its "i like the way" by Bodyrockers

Anyone know the music used in the new Diet Coke AD. It had some guy drinking Diet Coke in his apartment. While he's drinking theres some bubbles flying around. At the end the guy leaves his apartment in a suit.

A man in his apartment opens a can of diet coke and the sparkles come out. A song starts playing, its techno/rock and the chorus goes like "I like the way u move" while he gets dressed and dances at the same time. I would like to know what the song is, thanks

Hi--there is a new Coca Cola commercial where the guy is in that cheezy apartment, and starts dancing, drinking coke, bubbles everywhere, etc. The song is also on the new ads for "Las Vegas" TV show that features the move of the show to Friday nights. I think it goes "I like the way you move" with one guy's voice and loud guitar. Thanks. Alison

:D Thanks--that's the song for both commercials. Fantastic! Alison

What is the song for the new Coke commercial the words are "I like the way you move" can anyone help me??

This is the Coke commercial with the guy getting dressed to go out and he jumps off the bed to put his shoes on. The song is awesome.....does anyone know what it is? It says something like " I like the way you move".

The song is called "I like the way you move" by the BodyRockers :)

I want to know the song to the Diet Coke commercial where the guy with red shoes starts dancing all around his apartment with the Coke in his hand. The line that he keeps singing is, "I like the way you move." What is it? Who sings it? Thanks for any help!

I looked that one up on iTunes and that's not it. But thank you for your help!

Back