Desperate Housewives Season 3

ok, so I know the commercial is on ABC advertising desp. housewives and another show(s), it sounds like somthing by Goldfrapp - I think I can hear "you shiver" or somthing, but all I can find is a song called human - and it sounds nothing like what is on the commercial (could it be a remix?)
...so can any one HELP?!

Good ear. It's called "Beautiful" by Goldfrapp. It's amazing, I don't know why it's so undiscovered.

Oh thank you! I just heard this Desperate Wives Promo last night and had been searching in vain for it. Funny thing is, I already had the song but for whatever reason had never listened to it!

Hey guys! I'm looking for a song that was used in a Desperate Housewives promo on ABC a few times. It was also used last night on Dancing with the Stars during the live how-to guide. There are a few female voices and you hear them saying "RIGHT NOW." It's kind of big band/bluesy sounding. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance!! :)

must have mis- stated the commercial,,, it' sounds more like "Girl I want you ... i really want you and it shows laundry on the line and then it says something like not every thing comes out in the wash?

Thanks for the song "you really got me' by the Kinks for the Desperate Housewives promo, now If I could only find who does the cover of this song for this promo ;)

Hey - I just saw a promo for Desperate Housewives tonight while watching Ugly Betty and they had this awesome song that I want to know the title for. This is the promo that started out with a shot of each of the housewives and then when in to show Lynette and Kayla arguing in a restaurant, Susan getting mad at Ian for making out with her while fighting, etc.

Just to be a little clearer, this is NOT the promo that played tonight with Christmas-esque music. If anyone can be of assistance, I'd be much obliged. Thanks!

If this helps, the lyrics to the song are something like:

"Come on, bring it on" and it's a females singing

"It's On" by Superchick

It all comes down to this
You take your best shot, might miss
You take it anyway
You're gonna make your move today
Got the will, you'll find the way
To change the world someday
Grab this moment before it's gone
Today's your day

It's on (and on) it's on (and on) it's on (and on) today's your day so come on, bring it on
(and on) it's on (and on) it's on (and on) today's your day so come on, bring it on

???

:unsure: :blink: ;)

Not the Superchick song. This one has a more laid back tempo to it. Still a pop song by a female.

The lyrics I can catch sound like

Come On
Bring It On (although, it doesn't really sound like that exactly)
(gonna?) Make me strong

Back