Desperate Housewives Season 3

Yes, that's definitely the promo in question (Thanks for posting it). So...anyone have an idea what the song is? Thanks

Hi everyone - thought I'd give it one more shot to see if anyone knew the name of the song featured in this Desperate Housewives commercial (potomanic posted the link a little further up the post). Thanks!

Hey I found the song.

It's called: "Bring it on" by Chicks with Hits.

Here's their MYSPACE link:

www.myspace.com/chickswithhits

I tried looking for a CD of theirs on Amazon and Ebay with no such luck. I also tried ITunes, but it isn't working for some reason. It keeps giving me a "connection failed, store may be busy" error.

If someone has an ITunes that works and could check to see if the song is available for purchase....I'd really appreciate it.

Well, neither their MySpace or official website mention any released CDs or MP3s - so doubt anything exists beyond what we're hearing in the ad.

Hey

I was wondering if anyone knew the song in the Desperate Housewives promo for the episode "I Remember That" that aired during Grey's Anatomy on February, 8, 2007.

I'm sorry but I don't remember anything about the song, except that it was catchy, fast-paceed and had female vocals. Sounded pop-y.

Please help! :) Much appreciated.

Thanks Take 3! I don't see the song available on itunes, but I'll look around.

I want to find out the song in the commercial for Desperate Housewives this week. It has the lyrics Breathe, just breathe as part of it.

I didn't see it so I'm guessing here, but was it "Breathe (2AM)" by Anna Nalick?
Track one at Amazon

(It's still available but the other listing didn't have any samples)

Does anyone know the song in the commercial for the most recent promo for Desperate Housewives, its talks about how both Susan and Gabrielle are getting married on the same day, I just want to know the song.

Go Here:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/

and then click on Catch an all new Desperate Housewives this Sunday!

Can anyone help me identify the song that is playing on the ad for the 3rd season DVD set of Desperate Housewives? It has a latin beat to it.

Thanks so much in advance!!
-D

Back