Daytona 500 Chevy Commercial

AlwaysDrft

Reaction score
I just saw an ad for Chevy during the Daytona 500, and it starts out as sweet home alabama ,but is it a remix or just (i guess ) T.I's version of it ? If you need any details about it i'll tell more

Not sure who it is. A group named B.A.M.A. does a hip hop version and Bama Boyz do a rap version of it. You can find the Boyz at any download site. I bought the B.A.M.A. version from Walmart music downloads for 88 cents. They may be available at amazon or itunes. :rolleyes:

Its That Commercial, i dont know if its B.A.M.A yet but it might idk. I know its not T.I now that i heard it again. Thanks for helping

Sorry for the double post but its not the B.A.M.A or Bama Boyz remix can anyone find the name of this song its been driving me crazy,.

I totally dig the "hip-hop" version of Sweet Home Alabama in this Chevy ad. Totally. However, since the lyrics include the word "Chevrolet," my guess is that this version was recorded specifically for the commercial. That is, we're not going to find it on the web or on some group's CD.

Regardless, I would love to hear the whole thing and also figure out who did it.

I found more info recently which stated that the Joey Simmons aka (Rev Run) song "Home Sweet Home" was used in the T.I. / Dale Jr. / Impala SS ads. It also stated that a bit of "other" music was spliced into the song, for example, the word, Chevy, etc.

I've got a question that is somewhat related. The commercial that's in the same series as this one, "Switcheroo," where Dale Jr. drives the black Impala and T.I. is in the #8 Chevy Impala SS, does anyone know the song T.I is singing or was it made for the ad. Thanks.

Excerpt: "Hat to the side / Seat back low / When you see me ridin' with it in my Chevy ride slow"

Back