CSI Miami

Okay, there is a comercial for CSI:Miami, the show in general. This is the best description I can give you:

-It's seen frequently on Comcast OnDemand
-Quotes are "Do you have a reason to be going 100 MPH?" and "Can I go now?" "Let's see, how can I put this, no."
-The lyrics to the song are something like "I don't want to be well adjusted, just want to be a star."

It's been on regular television too, but I can't figure out what the song is.

Does anyone know what it's called or who it's by?

Re: CSI Miami Season 8

hey has any1 seen the ad for the new season that starts in a couple of days, what is the song form that ad, its the one that says the working as a csi we meet people pn the worst day of there lifes, please help this song is driving me crazy i have been trying to find it!!!

CSI Miami Commercial Music

I assume this is a national commercial, but I've seen it on the west coast. Its the new commercial for next weeks episode of CSI Miami where Delko is (is maybe) leaving. The Song is what Im looking for. At the end of the commercial the words are "its the season of goodbyes" any help would be great.!!

CSI Miami commercial

I thought I heard a song called 'Murder' by a band named OURS (jimmy gnecco) for a CSI commercial last week. any info on this? thanks

Back