CSI Miami Season 5

Does anyone know the music playing while Valera was dna testing the cabled rope? I don't think it contained any lyrics.

I was watching CSI: Miami tonight and there was a bit of music playing faintly when Eric first asks about his sister. It was very simple. Some piano and a woman's vocals. Can anyone tell me the name of the artist and song? Thanks. -John

tonight's episode when the man in the white suit(preston) was walking out of the builing and horatio was talking to him, right after the commercial. the song was like strings like violins or something.

I need help with one of the songs played in one of the episodes. it was about racist white people and wanting to kill off the mexicans. they went around blowing the hell out of things. I think the lyrics said hijos de gloria or dias de gloria not sure, and on another note can anyone recomend good latin rap music

Hi! Just wondering if anybody new the song they were playing at the end of CSI Miami. It's a lady singing it, and it was from a few years ago. I remembered it, but can't remember the title or artist.

Thanks!

At the very end was "Numb" by Sia. Earlier in the episode was "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse.

Hope that helps! :D

Does anyone know the song that played for like 3 minutes at the end of monday's CSI:Miami episode?

The lyrics kind of went like "turn out the light... press my face to the ground... going to find a reason find soemthing to believe in "

Thanks

I've seen a lot of quesiotns about specific songs in the show but does anyone have some of the songs that they use while investigating evidence. It's always the really good techno songs.

Thanks

A couple of great songs in this episode feel free to name any of them but the specific song I'm looking for is when they're examing the cell phone in the crime lab and a great techno song comes on

does anyone know the song that was playing in the episode with the triplets? leslie bibb played triple girls. the one where one has a baby and another shot the husband except he didn't die....etc. i think the song was toward the ending of the show, you know, after the crime is solve. any help would be great.

csi: miami (triple threat)

does anyone know the song that was playing in the episode with the triplets? leslie bibb played triple girls. the one where one has a baby and another shot the husband except he didn't die....etc. i think the song was toward the ending of the show, you know, after the crime is solve. any help would be great.

Let Forever Be : The Chemical Brothers
Timberland : Love Tractor

Does anyone know the song playing on the episod "Man Down" Eric is shot in the head and is in the hospital and Calleigh comes into his room to talk to him. I cant really make out the words but I know it is a womans voice singing the song. Any help would be great!
Thanks
Snafu1

Back