CSI Miami Season 5

Oh my gosh I am so glad you asked! I am new here, just did a search for this song that was played on CSI and Smith and found this. I totally LOVE the song. So unique! Thanks ya'll for the info! Lwood

THE SONG PLAYING AS the partner is dying of cyanide posioning an the coroner places her and her former partner next to each other and the morgue and then she and Horatio close the doors. It sounded like Zapp the vocal electro thingy I was half asleep and cant remember much more....

please and thanks in advance

remy

I'm looking for the song of tonights intro with the bloated guy. Before he is killed there are some scenes of miami with a techno song playing. there are some vocals but i couldn't understand them. please help

there was another song while a guy in a white suit walked out of the courthouse it was a classical song with mostly violin playing. again any help will be greatly apprechiated

On last night's episode of CSI Miami, there was a piece of music playing, which I believe was also in a video game commercial a few years back (Nintendo I think).
It played at the begining of the episode, and briefly during a later scene.
It had an electronic type of sound, and a girl's vocals. Unfortunately that's all I can remember.
Anyone know?

Hey all,
Heard a unique song on the opening of CSI: Miami and thought I'd post it up here. It's "Dayvan Cowboy" by Boards of Canada. You can find it on iTunes.

Thanks!

song at the end, that goes "nothing else matters cuz i, i need your love" who is it by and what is it called?

Nothing Else Matters by Bedroom Rockers and is from the album The Trundra Workshop.

Sorry I had it wrong

How do I find out what the other music was in that episode? Is there some place that lists the songs? The credits at the end of shows move to fast to be able to catch anything.

Back