Criminal Minds Season 2

Hi All,

I need to know the song that opened the episode tonight. I usually don't watch the show but the wife left it on after Survivor. It sounded Enya-ish, no words, just somber and melodic humming.

Thanks

D

I know its 'ready or not' by the Fugees but it is another version of it. I am looking for it myself. If I find it I will let you know.

Totally right, I can hear the melody on the iTunes clip. Just gotta find the version. CBS' website turned up nothing.

D

LOL me and my man were arguing between the fugees and enya!!

turns out we were BOTH right! that's funny!

thank you!!

Hilarious, I just came up to the computer to settle the same argument. I said Fugees, she said Enya.

Funny to see others has the same conversation....

Does anyone know the last song that was featured on Criminal Minds that aired 3/21? It was a slow song with a male singer? Any info would be great!!! =)

Hi All,

There is a song in the opening scene. Thought it was the Pixies, but can't figure it out.

The episode is described as:

Sex, Birth, Death
Originally Aired: November 29, 2006

A vigilante starts killing prostitutes when he feels that his efforts to clean up the city and get the prostitutes off the streets aren't being appreciated. Meanwhile, a young man who is having thoughts about stabbing women seeks out Reid to help him understand his thoughts and fix them.

It was replayed tonight, and I'd love to figure out who this is.

Thanks,

Nevermind. Found it after looking for over an hour. "Out of my mind" by the ... Pixies. Rock on!

the song is playing when the brothers are dying after. i cought some lyrics not many though

all these awful people surrond you... they ain't monsters ....they come to feed on others

or something like that

It's on iTunes "Fever" Adam Freeland & Sarah Vaughan.

There are 3 versions of it.

Wolf :D

Hi, what was the song in the beginning of this episode (episode is "Ashes and Dust")? It sounded like 2 or 3 women singing, indistinguishable lyrics, kind of like church/choir music. It was in the beginning when the family's house was in flames and they were struggling to get out.

My mind's a little foggy here, but I'm gonna take a guess ...

Enya - "Boadicea" ???
(which, btw, is the prominent sample music in the Fugees - "Ready or Not")

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Phew! (My mind didn't fail me! HaHa!) ... Cool! ... You're welcome! B)

Back