Concerts!

Tom Jones would be a pretty good act to see. I can't say I know any songs of his besides "What's New Pussycat," but it's like you said, "Go to everything you get a chance to see no matter what you're into...". That should be one of a musicphiles Ten Commandments! You'll never learn what you like and don't like if you only listen to country, or metal, or hip-hop, or whatever...good point!

Has anybody else been to a concert lately? This thread seemed to have died on the first weekend of summer, and as everyone knows, that was the beginning of prime concert season!

I saw Flogging Molly at the Irish Heritage Festival. I don't like Flogging Molly and I don't really know why I was there because I'm not Irish. :rolleyes: But regardless I was there.

I went to that last year and it kicked 18 asses. I got some devil horns there. :)

U2 in November! :woo:

I just passed on a free Blue Oyster Cult show in the park two weeks ago cos the crowd was outrageous and I just don't like walking a mile and standing to see a show anymore. Gonna see The Eagles again next month. Concert season is just gearing up here.

Don't Fear the Reaper is sweet! :D

I passed up a Foreigner & CCR concert, I still regret that. <_<

Yeah. It depends on how many times you've already seen someone. I've never seen Creedence but they're not the original band and I've never been a huge Foriegner fan. But I'da still tried to catch that one I think. I've seen BOC several times so no big.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 1 2005, 03:16 PM
it kicked 18 asses
(_T_) (_T_) (_T_) (_T_) (_T_) (_T_)

I just wanted to see what 18 asses looked like, so that's what's going on up there.
I have never heard that saying before! :lol:

I hear U2 puts on a great show, which doesn't surprise me, and we know how much you like them too! :D

Atmosphere are playing two shows here November 14 & 15, and I really want to get to one of those...

I was in the nosebleeds the only other time I saw U2 so I couldn't enjoy it all that much.. but this time! THIS time I'll be in..

..the nosebleeds. So never mind. Yeah but it's Bono so I'll just bring my binoculars and a slingshot to get my panties on stage. :eek:k: :wub:

Best concert I've ever been too was Paul Oakenfold & Sandra Collins at a small club in Minneapolis called The Quest. A friend got us backstage. It was awesome, we went out to eat with Sandra after the showt which was great and I talked to Paul for a few minutes. I was crazy sweet. My friend had some wicked hookups. :D

I think my best concert was Black Crowes.. the entire band was in all black, standing on their marks the entire time, never moved.. and Chris Robinson was dressed like a pimp, bouncing around everywhere, and the backup singers were dressed like prostitutes.

Johnny Lang concert at the Blues Festival. He came out. First song was Still Raining and Right when he hit the chorus it started pouring. It was great.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 1 2005, 03:48 PM
at a small club in Minneapolis called The Quest.
I saw a dude named M.F. Doom at The Quest a few months back. One of my friends had hook-ups too. He is one of the artists that her company distributes...Are you a fellow Twin Citian?

Sweet, I'm in Plymouth. Welcome to Adtunes :D

The Rolling Stones and "The Boss" are both coming here within a few weeks, and I'd like to see those guys perform. If I can't make it though, since they've both been on tour for a combined total of around 60 years, there's probably a good chance of seeing either of them again another time...

I'm seeing NIN OCtober 16th mark it down on your calendars, put it under reminder in your cell phone or computer. K? Thanks :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 5 2005, 02:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 5 2005, 02:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Aww he's Barney now![/b]

Thanks for noticing. Don Knotts is classic! :D

<!--QuoteBegin-Enyone
@Sep 10 2005, 08:55 PM
I'm seeing NIN[/quote]
My brother & sister-in-law are going to see them soon too. If only they didn't live halfway across the country, I'd go with them. :( I hear Trent puts on a great show!

Originally posted by ad-rock@Sep 13 2005, 07:39 PM
I hear Trent puts on a great show!
Who cares??? I'd go just to stare slack-jawed at him for 2 hours. :wub: :wub:

Back