Concerts!

Good idea.. what's next?

Fitz, I'm sorry, I was eating some crappy stuffed chicken florentine and didn't hear my email noise. :( Hope you have fun though! :)

every time i open this thread because it says there's a new response, it opens at the TOP of the page, and i end up reading the whole vegas/bellaggio bit again and again. i THINK it's new, and then i get all into it, but then i realize that i've READ it already!!!! <_<

I haven't been to a concert in like forever but I'm going to see Jem & Crosstide on September 1st. I'm so happy. :D

U2 and Tool both have albums coming out at the end of the year so I hope they tour..

Originally posted by rewep@Aug 28 2004, 09:32 PM
I haven't been to a concert in like forever but I'm going to see Jem & Crosstide on September 1st. I'm so happy. :D
Awww maaaaaaaaan. I can't gooooooooo. I'll be at Maroon 5 & Smash Mouth. :peace: :nerd:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 29 2004, 02:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 29 2004, 02:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rewep@Aug 28 2004, 09:32 PM
Awww maaaaaaaaan. I can't gooooooooo. I'll be at Maroon 5 & Smash Mouth. :peace: :nerd: [/b][/quote]
Ok. Shower time if I wanna get there before your babies are old enough to get laid. ;) :p

Have fun Derrick. :peace: :leela:

Bahhhhhhh. :angry: I didn't get in. :( I feel like those kids in that Detroit Rock City movie that were trying to get KISS tickets. <_<

Oh well. :(

Aww.. well it's a crap consolation prize, but we're here to keep you company :)

Well I am off now to go to teh Jem show. Sorry you didn't get in fitzie.. shouldn't have waited until the last second to get your tixx. :lol: Everyone have a g00000000000000000000d nyghte

It was festival seating. Free with the admission price to the fair. $7 but I ain't standing in line from noon to 5:30...in August...In the CA desert.....for ANYBODY.

My last great concert was Sonic Youth about a month ago, here in L.A. It rocked! :D

Originally posted by wookieman@Apr 27 2004, 08:08 AM
I had quite a good weekend, musicwise. I saw Air in Milwaukee on Thursday night, and Muse in Chicago on Friday. Both put on amazing shows.

Anyone have any memorable concert moments?
I know ur post was old, but I saw Air on Sunday night at the Hollywood Bowl and they were awesome........they played with the full LA Philharmonic Orchestra behind them :eek:k:

FANTASTIC!!

i saw maroon 5 opening up for john mayer a few months ago. i'm gonna go see cheap trick, styx, and .38 special this weekend!!!!

So, I left Howell on Friday night with my Aunt and Uncle, and we went to Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti. I spent the weekend there.

On Friday night, we just hung out watching some Grateful Dead DVDs. Then on Saturday, we spent the whole day downtown in Ann Arbor, passing out flyers for a band. We had dinner at 7 downtown, walked around some more, until 10:30, when we went to a bar.

At the bar was a band called Deep Space Six - a Grateful Dead cover band. My Aunt and Uncle have known them for 6 years, so I was a special guest to the band. That's how I got in. We all got in for free because we passed out flyers.

From 11pm-3 am, we danced, and danced to some Dead tunes! It was SO COOL! :D

I heard Uncle John's Band on the radio yesterday and thought of you.

Back