Concerts!

You know, it's sad but the only concert I have ever been to was a Michael Jackson concert. Then again most of the bands I like tour mostly in Canada.

Heheh.. beat it. Have y'all seen this picture of him? It's a few years old but I just saw it for the first time and I was like puke puke puke! :sick:

again, reminded of the south park episode when michael plays with blanket and his nose falls off. :D :D :lol: :lol:

Now I refuse to believe that the kid's given name is Blanket, that IS a nickname right??

[color= #FF0066]hey look...i killed this thread and now i'm resurrecting it :)

this past month, i went to see maroon 5 and then alicia keys... in a few weeks...off to the birdshow :heart:

lots of festivals planned for the summer...hopefully i'll be able to catch a few...

NEXT![/color]

[color= #ff0066]what's this band, "omg"? are they alternative?

and rock on crouton@ u2[/color]

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@May 13 2005, 01:25 AM
[color= #ff0066]and rock on crouton[/color]
:lol: Way to go, Idaho.

Who is this Frood dude?

[color= #ff0066]i think he has something to do with yo momma[/color]

Dave Beeth Oven.. Herman The Kid..

Tee hee @ your momma.. literally, yo.

the rolling stones are coming to puerto rico for the first time next year...i'm so excited! i hope they don't die before then! i hope i don't either!!

Originally posted by bbrocks@May 18 2005, 10:23 AM
the rolling stones are coming to puerto rico for the first time next year...i'm so excited! i hope they don't die before then!
They are a great band, but haven't they had like 5 farewell tours already too? One night on Leno last week, they showed what were supposed to be Stones' groupies...it was a picture of old ladies at a nursing home! :lol:

Keeping with the topic, I'm going to see Stereophonics on Saturday

Originally posted by ad-rock@May 23 2005, 07:00 PM
One night on Leno last week, they showed what were supposed to be Stones' groupies...it was a picture of old ladies at a nursing home!
I saw that! :lol:

Holy crapoly, this thread got buried in the rubble! Stereophonics show was excellent BTW, thanks for asking! It was so long ago it's hard to remember specific parts.

The reason I'm posting in here tonight though is because I just got home from my very first Neil Diamond concert! I've never been a huge fan of his, but I have always enjoyed his older stuff. Even some of his light rock songs from the 70'-80's aren't too bad. However, after seeing this man perform live, I have a whole new respect. He's a people person and the crowd loved him. He could go from pop, to ballad, to acoustic without skipping a beat. One minute you were standing and wooing, and the next minute you were sitting, dead silent, and just listening. It was so diverse, and it was truly an honor to see the performance of a living legend! ;)

That guy has always rocked!!! I gained the same kind of respect for Tom Jones when I was hogtied and forced to go in Vegas. :p Some people put on a hell of a show and you'd never think it cos you're not a huge fan. Go to everything you get a chance to see no matter what you're into is what I say. Ya just never know.

Back