Comcast "Air Drummer" Video Email

nakia,

Respond to them telling them to release it through itunes. It would save them tons of money and allow them to see how just how popular it is. If the demand is there, they can easily release a CD single.

Also recommend that they first and foremost make it known to ALL of the Comcast empoyees who sings the song and the song's name. This is crucial because there only form of advertisement they have going for them is through the Comcast commercial, so if people email Comcast asking who sings the song, their employees need to know.

Lastly, if they could get Comcast to post the commercial on their site somewhere, along with listing the artist/song used in the commercial that would help them to. This one may be a stretch because I doubt Comcast would post up the commercial and list the artist/song without wanting some sort of favor from Pink Noise ($$$).

Atreyu-

First, cool screen name. Never ending story was one of my favorites!!! Anyhow, iTunes was my first suggestion to them. Comcast would deffinately want $$$ for the link...they want $$$ for everything according to my monthly bill!!! But they should know who sings it and the name you are right. I will pass this along to them. Hopefully we can get the word out too when it does come available. You know how the web is....news travels fast!! Thanks again!!! I'll keep ypu guys posted!!

FANTASTIC job nakia_73. They could put it on kazaa too. But I wonder, I googled under pink noise to see if I couldget an email address, and found a group in NY called pink noice that have an album out. Went to the site at pinknoiseny.com and listened to a few songs, and definitely not the group.

So I am wondering if there are two companies in NY called pink noise or if the person at Comcast got it mixed up with someone else. Could you post the email addresses so all of us in the forum can let them know we want that song and will buy it.

Thanks

Just to clear up the mystery...Pink Noise the group in NY and Pink Noise Inc. are 2 totally different things. Pink Noise Inc. (the holders of our song) is more of an ad agency themselves. On their website it has links to other commercials that they have had a hand in. Funny though they do not feature the Air Drummer one as one of them. :) Anyhow....please email this guy and let him know how popular of a request it is that it be made available. Hell, if he gets rich more power to him. :) He never did tell me the name of the group that actually sang the song....I do not think that the company doubles as a band, but I am not entirely sure about that. I will still keep you guys posted. If anyone has any other thoughts to share, please let me know and in the event that one of you happens to learn something before I do, please feel free to email me. Have a great one you guys!!! :peace: and :wub:

Hi all,
Just received email today from the promotions manager concerning the ever popular "LOVE VICTIM" song as heard on the COMCAST AIR DRUMMER commercial. He asks for all our help. LETS DO IT AND GET IT GOING!

Can you please petition I-Tunes for our Love Victim Song.

They are dragging their feet & if they see some demand
it might help us get it listed for sale faster

Thanks for all your help & consideration.

Sincerely,

Michael Maxwell
Pink Noise, Inc.

I know I am ready to buy, what about you?
BENZMAN

My two cents have been officially added - I hope I did it right, I wrote "LOVE VICTIM" by Pink Noise as heard on the COMCAST AIR DRUMMER commercial ' in the comment box.... (Yeah, cut & paste with a small edit) Is Pink Noise correct for the artist? We need a message that we can just cut & paste from here that has accurate info.... or is that too obvious? :(

I did my part. Everyone who requested it, post here so we know. This thread better be at least 10 pages long soon. We're close to getting this song, if you want the song, please request it. It took me all of 25 seconds.

Thanks!

Hey all you "Love Victim" fans!!! I contacted Mike at Pink Noise yesterday to see if we have made any progress with iTunes. I got the following reply:

Dear Dorie,

We just heard from I-Tunes & hope to have the song up
next week.

Thank you so much for your interest in our music.

We will email you personally the minute it is available.

Sincerely,

Michael Maxwell
Pink Noise, Inc.

HURRAY!!!! We are almost there!!! :peace: and :heart:

Wow! That's amazing! I never would've believed it :D Props to all who nagged the hell out of Pink Noise and iTunes ;) Make sure you remind us when it's actually up so I can run over there and give them money and do a happy dance on their cyber-lawn B)

You all will be the second to know (after I find out of course). Dang, after all that we have been through, this better be one Hell of a song!!!! B)

Hey all!

Just wanted to give you all an update about the Love Victim song. I checked in with Mike again at Pink Noise to see how the progress of our song is coming. I got the following reply...

We spoke to I-tunes yesterday & it is becoming available in
less than 3-weeks.

I am so sorry it takes so long but their process is
very complicated.

I can't thank you enough for your interest in
our music.

We will let you know immediately.

Sincerely,

Michael Maxwell
Pink Noise, Inc.

So I guess patience is the lesson here. But I will let everyone know the moment I find out it is up on iTunes. Thanks for all of your help with this stuff. It looks like persistence does pay off.
:D

Hey guys...

I too have lost hope. I email Mike every week or two and I keep hearing the same answer....dang it!! Anyway, if it EVER becomes available, I will let you all know. Until then... :peace:

Hey guys...

Just wanted to see if anyone has actually downloaded the song besides me? Wanted to see what you all think of the full version...

-Dorie

I've downloaded it Dorie. I personally love the song. My only complaint is that I wish they would've added at least one more verse to maybe get the song to about 3 minutes long. It's too short! Oh well, I bet they were yelled at for making it 2:07 when only about 10 seconds of their chorus was going to make the commercial. Dorie, ask Pink Noise if they'll go in and re-record another verse lol. Just kidding, and thanks for all of your efforts. The song rocks!

Does anyone know the name of the song and artist in the Comcast "Air Drummer" commercial? The song lyrics go something like this: "love's victim, a pawn in the game."

Why don't they see if they can get Apple to offer their song in the iTunes music store, a fast way to make money for all and an easy way for us fans to find it. Perhaps I can help dig up the right people at Apple to contact since I work for them. Just an idea but I think it may be a good one as well, does any one else agree.

Dorie, you look like the one to run it past the band as an option... will you?

I have been gone from this forum for a long time but never forgot the song. All the efforts paid off and
I just got it from iTunes. Thanks to all who helped get it out there!

Back