Coca-Cola Coke "Bird's Nest"

Reaction score
Looking for a folk style song (song by a man) played I believe for a Coke commercial sometime during the first hour or so of the Olympic games opening ceremony. I have not seen the commercial air since. It is not the Yao Ming/Lebron James commercial.

Thank you in advance.

No idea. No one seems to know who the artist is (most information on the commercial only pertains to the first version with the instrumental music). Given the lyrics I would say the song was made specifically for the commercial. Maybe keep on eye on the Coca Cola site. They have a music section, but it doesn't seem to have anything on it right now (or maybe it just doesn't work for me). You could try contacting the company too, though I don't know if you would get a response.

Originally posted by taltos@Aug 16 2008, 06:27 PM
No one seems to know who the artist is (most information on the commercial only pertains to the first version with the instrumental music).

The international version of the Coke "Bird's Nest" commercial is using the instrumental track by A-Bomb and Human Worldwide. The U.S. version is the one using this unknown track with the male singer.

Back