Coca-Cola Coke Zero

Yet, another place where nobody knows the song, don't worry guys i'm searching avidly too and if I find it i'll reply here.

But I'd also like whoever finds it to post it here.

Good luck looking guys

Holy Crap!!!
These forums are incredible.
That song was really obscure. It's amazing anybody knew it.
Props to you!!
:eek:

theres this worker in a factory and he pulls a lever to turn off calories or something like that, and the music in the background is some kinda latino music with trumpets and stuff

Can someone actually post the name of the song? The link to the old post is not working and I would really like to know who the artist is. Thanks so much!

I think it's called something like "D-Code Mambo Gallego."

I think this was actually "Diet" coke and it was a plant worker watching the assembly line of coke bottles. He slowed the line, took a drink and then the line re-started while he drank and bobbed his head. The music had a distinct Latin feel too it, no lyrics. Horns were a big part of the song. It was also used in a CSI: Miami (season 3 ep) "One Night Stand". Someone suggested it was Tito Puente's "Mambo Gallego" but from the snippet I heard at Amazon, it's not a match.

Can anyone help? THis tune has made me nuts long enough.

I think so, but none of the links work so I can't hear the song to know if it's the right one or not. Is the name of the song D-Code or Mambo Gallego. I've listened to the latter at Amazon, and it's nowhere near what I hear in the commercial.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Originally posted by Araestel@Feb 5 2007, 02:44 PM
Is the name of the song D-Code or Mambo Gallego.
The song is "D-Code" and you'll have to follow the instructions in the thread to sample it at http://www.extrememusic.com/ (and their all-Flash site). The song is most commonly associated with it's appearance in the "Adult Swim" commercial bumps.

Originally posted by jca+Feb 5 2007, 01:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Feb 5 2007, 01:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Araestel@Feb 5 2007, 02:44 PM
The song is "D-Code" and you'll have to follow the instructions in the thread to sample it at http://www.extrememusic.com/ (and their all-Flash site). The song is most commonly associated with it's appearance in the "Adult Swim" commercial bumps.[/b][/quote]
Extreme Music took down that track. I've noticed the "Loungecore" album hasn't had it listed for a couple months at least.

As a few people mentioned in the other thread, the song "D-Code" is a remix song by Dust Devil based on Tito Puente's "Mambo Gallego".

Araestel, the Tito Puente original really isn't that much different. Maybe you listened to a part of the sample that wasn't used in the commercial.

Originally posted by trialofmiles+Feb 6 2007, 08:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trialofmiles @ Feb 6 2007, 08:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by jca@Feb 5 2007, 01:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Araestel
@Feb 5 2007, 02:44 PM

The song is "D-Code" and you'll have to follow the instructions in the thread to sample it at http://www.extrememusic.com/ (and their all-Flash site). The song is most commonly associated with it's appearance in the "Adult Swim" commercial bumps.
Extreme Music took down that track. I've noticed the "Loungecore" album hasn't had it listed for a couple months at least.

As a few people mentioned in the other thread, the song "D-Code" is a remix song by Dust Devil based on Tito Puente's "Mambo Gallego".

Araestel, the Tito Puente original really isn't that much different. Maybe you listened to a part of the sample that wasn't used in the commercial. [/b][/quote]
Glad someone else noticed they took the song down too. I went through their entire library looking for that song with no luck. Thanks for the info on the remix too. :)

Back