Coca-Cola Coke Zero

marcinovski

Reaction score
Hey everyone...I'm wondering about the song in the Coca Cola Zero commercial here in the US. It shows a factory operator with some jazzy music in the background playing. He presses some buttons and Coca Cola Zero starts coming out of the machines. Anyone know it? :ph34r:

thats the original song.

this remix of mambo gallego was included in IDs for Adult Swim back in 2001, involving random shots of senior citizens swimming at a public pool.

i was able to find a very low quality version of it, called d-code.mp3, but to this day I can find no artist or track with the title that resembles the remix.

since adult swim could never provide (at least to my knowledge) a title/artist name for it, perhaps coca cola can.

any ideas?

found it.

its in a stock music collection @ http://www.extrememusic.com/

goto Get Music at the bottom, then click on X-Series. then Album name, and find the Loungecore label. the song is "XCD055_02: D-CODE"

they provide a low quality, but full version of this on the site as a preview.

but, i signed up for their site, so hopefully i'll be able to obtain a high quality version to share.

You have to be a licensed production company to obtain high quality tracks from Extrememusic.com. They will check your credentials before letting you have anything.
BTW the composer listed at Extreme is Dust Devil
If you go to cdconnection.com and search for Mambo Gallego it will turn up at least three different versions.

There is a commerical for what i think is Coke Zero with a song I'm looking for. Coke's are being processed on a factory assembly line, then this factory worker comes in and pushes a button and all the bottles are changed to coke zero. It's a really funky instrumental piece. Anybody know it?

ahh, im looking for the same one, i need to bump this thread, someone has to kno of it

It is also the same song from Jay's final runway show on Project Runway Season 1. I found this on a messageboard, but it did not really lead me anywhere.

"Jay emailed me and let me know that his song was mixed by the Radio People Ltd.
nathan
www.nlturley.com "

I would love to know what the song is

A new/newer coke commercial where a factory worker goes to his control tower, watches the line run a bit, then turns the "calories" dial to 0. From that point the line starts running off Coca-cola zero, and ends with a pan into close-up on one of the bottles.

If anyone knows the song playing in the background, please fill me in as to what it is. From what i could hear it sounded like a latin style song with a mid-tempo.

thanks in advance
.:Me.

I believe the song is "Sunny Ray." I've been looking for it too. I got out my Mambo Kings soundtrack to confirm. (The artist on the CD is listed as "Mambo All-Stars" which means it was probably a studio recording.)

Anyway the recording played in the commercial is a mix I haven't heard before, with a great low-end punch to it. Maybe it is this Mambo Kings soundtrack recording that someone edited/remixed just for the commercial.

I'm going to keep searching for the commercial's edited/remixed version. There are a number of covers/versions of this song floating around. I love Mambo, but I don't know the terrain very well, as far as bands or professional remixers who might touch mambo, and who might have done the Coca Cola commercial version.

Yeah...I've been looking for this for some time. Comedy Central used it a couple of years back when they were promoting their block with Jon Stewart and Colin Quinn. The Coke commercial uses different parts of the same track, but they're definitely the same track.

I'm not sure that it's the same tune from the Mambo Kings soundtrack, though.

Originally posted by bigball12@Mar 18 2006, 09:30 PM
It's the remix to Mambo Gallego by Tito Puento
If you're looking for "Mambo Gallego" by Tito Puente the production version that everyone uses is called "D-Code" and you can listen to it at Extrememusic.com

Go to Extrememusic.com and click "Get Music" at the bottom
Once inside, click on "X-series" on the topleft.
Click on "Album Name" on the left and wait for the albums to load
Scroll down to find "Loungecore"
Click it, and wait for the tracks on the right to load.
"D-Code" should be the second track listed

They don't do business with the general public, however. You must be a licensed production company to legally acquire their tracks. There are, however, other versions of "Mambo Gallego" by multiple artists

Many thx to Numy and Bigball... Dead on.

The endless knowledge of the internet enebled masses never ceases to amaze me.

props once again.

NumyMufn and bigball12 have it. Outstanding. "D-Code" remix of Tito Puente's Mambo Gallego.

CBS seems to be running this Coca Cola ad plenty during the tournament. Love it.

I'd like to remove/edit/delete my first message in this thread. If you know how, please send me mail.

Sorry :( after you have 50 posts under your belt you can edit/delete. I know how you feel but I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

I also heard it on Comedy Central once. They were advertising an upcoming comic special.
Sorry, no help here though...
But I would love to know as well

It was on a commercial with Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert, and Colin Quinn, when he used to be on. The song has been in my head ever since! Please someone!

Back