Chrysler 300

PlsHelp

Reaction score
Hello!

This is the first time I have EVER posted a message any forum, but I have searched the net for months with no answer to my question :( .

Does anybody know the song that was used in a car commercial for the Chrysler 300? The commercial showed a sleek black car. The song has a techno sound to it but then just as the advertisment starts talking with a voice over, the music is hushed but you can still hear that a rap artist has started emceeing in the song.

Even the name of the rap artist in it would be helpful.

The commercial aired approx. a year ago......yes I've been searching that long!

Many thanks!

Leone, you seem to be very knowledgeable and helpful for people on this site.

Do you have any idea of this song?

Thank-you so much.

Heard the commercial again.

Sounds a bit like rap artist "Ludacris"?

Does anyone know for sure? Or heard of Ludacris' music used in a commercial setting?

I'm really stumped as to who's rapping.

Much thanks for any help.

2005 Chrystler 300

Hey all!

My first post here. :D Nice site. I saw a commercial for the first time last night, then several times tonight. Been googling all over for the music. Can't find it. It's driving me crazy!

It's a commercial for the 2005 Chrystler 300, and shows the car driving around in a city with upbeat techno type music with no vocals. I know that doesn't give much to go on, but I'll keep watching and try to get more details.

Thanks ahead of time!

-dave B)

Someone has to know this one, plays at least twice each hour in the evenings on NBC.

Anyway, here's some more info, near the end on the commercial the announcer-guy says:

"The moment you see it is the moment you want it."

maybe this will help? Hope so, I'm about to go crazy! :lol:

thanks guys! :)

-dave B)

Back