Chrysler 300 C

I think y'all must be talking about a different commercial. Not one song mentioned in this thread sounds anything like the song in the 300C commercial I'm thinking of. And the more I listen to the song, the more techno/electro/dance it sounds. It may be hip-hop, but I'm betting we're searching in the wrong genre for it. It sounds like M.I.A. or someone like that.

Anyway I finally got a copy of the commercial for you guys! I was able to get someone to create a quicktime movie of it from my TiVo recording. Hopefully this will assist everyone in the search:

Chrysler 300C commercial

OK,

Here is the Score - Chrysler 300C 100% of the Votes
Us - 0%

This song is not:
A) Yeah by Usher
B) Anything by Brittany Spears
C) Battlezone by Flii Stylz

Although if you listen close enough - Flii Stylz is about as close as we have gotten to the artist we are looking for.

We are close, lets just try a little harder. If the Artist is out there, there are a large group of us that enjoy this mix. Willing to spend $$$, just let us know you are out there and where to get your cd!!!

Chrysler sucks and wont send us anything, we do not know who the director of the commercial is, we are still at ground zero.

CopperBat - Thanks for the Clip!!

hey everyone -

ive been following this tread for a while. I am the actually person who put up that google answers question for ten dollars. It seems that even the google researchers are stumped as well. It just sucks this cool song cannot be found. If the artist is out there, just think people are willing to pay money for the song, I am even paying money just to know what the song is. It sound soooo good. You don't hear a lot of good beats out there. The only info I have is that this very same song may of been featured in the new 06 civic commercial that was mentioned above. The song you want is actually the song we want also. The commercial has the civic driving through the city streets. There are people on the sidewalks cheering with the music. Also the building windows light up with music. Ive only seen this commercial one time a couple weeks ago. If anyone can confirm it, then maybe honda can be contacted for info. After looking at the commercial it is definately a hip/hop / rap song. I am trying to recognize the voice in the song. I hope someone can help.

I've been following the stream on the commercial and am just as much in love with the song as everyone else.

A few days ago a dj here in ATX used what might be the same music as background for a mix. I can't remember if he said it was Nate Dogg or Warren G but I think either or a collab of both as the source is a good point to consider. Especially given the west coast feel of the beat and the Snoop connection with Chrysler. I've browsed some Warren G and Nate Dogg stuff but can't pinpoint it though there is a new Warren G collab out from Oct or Nov 2005 that I haven't yet sampled. I really don't think it's techno though.

Hope this helps, and please please please put the answer up if you ever find out!

Hey everyone interested in the Chrysler 300C commercial music track--sorry for the delay in getting the word out about where the music is from. We didn't know about this forum until a day or so ago.

The music is an original piece created for the TV spot by Singing Serpent Music out of San Diego. It was commissioned by a Detroit multicultural ad agency named GlobalHue for Chrysler. It's not an actual song, but it could easily be.

I'm the creative director at GlobalHue on the Chrysler account who wrote and produced the TV spot, and am very gratified by the positive response. It has actually been running on BET for about 8 months, but only recently was put into general market rotation.

Right now, the track only exists as a :30 piece, and Chrysler owns it (they buy the rights to all scored music that they use). A longer version could easily be produced if there was enough interest, and it appears that there is. I'm looking into it--if it goes forward, everyone on this forum should take credit for it.

Sorry again for the long-running confusion.

Kudos to Chrysler for providing the info. to solve this mystery! Came across PR email addresses at their website. One responded in kind last week and gave the answer on Mon. "Finally. The music for the "Desire" spot was composed and produced by a music company called Singing Serpent out of San Diego. Can you please post to adtunes! Craig Miner | Manager, Communications | BBDO Detroit Emailed Singing Serpent on Tues. and a Mr. Glen responded with this reply "that is us! i want to contact the ad agency & see if chrysler would let us put out a single~!! Thanks , glen singing serpent music

Thank you Chrysler and Singing Serpent for prompt answers. As you can see you made quite a few people happy!

Whew. So close yet so far. We now know it but can't get our hands on it.

Advertisers take note

Use music we can get our hands on. Not to be rude but I have lost interest in the 300C now. If on the other hand I had the music it would always put the image of your car in my head. Hmmm
take it to your marketing dept.

Better yet, have your commisssioned original music available (free) as a download at the webpage for the model or product you are selling. What a inexpensive way to get us to visit your webpage!

I also suggest you provide a CD in the player of the new vehicle (related to the model) when purchased so as we drive off we feel the emotion that you import in the commercial.

Hey all

Just read through all the posting on this forum, and I'm sorry we didn't get to you earlier!

My name is Jack and I'm the executive producer for Singing Serpent's NYC studio. We did in fact write this track for Chrysler out of the San Diego studio.

Thanks to this forum and other factors, we are currently working with Chrysler to create a full length version of the song for release. Nothing has been decided for sure at this point, but I will make sure to keep you all posted.

Thanks for the amazing interest in the song, and you can see that spot and others at our website

http://www.singingserpent.com

rock on everyone.

jb

Hey, I found the song and it for sure the actual song. It has nothing to do with hip hop, and any of the songs that you guys have suggested so far. The artist is Dean Martin: the song is Sway, and it's a remix done by Julie London. Here is a link to the song, and if you wait and listen, you can tell that it is the song used in the commercial.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFd8gP1V67w[/ame]

Hey, I found the song and it for sure the actual song. It has nothing to do with hip hop, and any of the songs that you guys have suggested so far. The artist is Dean Martin: the song is Sway, and it's a remix done by Julie London.
Sorry, but you are posting in an older thread about a different Chrysler 300 commercial.

The Chrysler 300 commercial using "Sway" you are referring to can be found here:

http://adtunes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97871

ya definitly not dean martin this a new commercial,cool beat,cant get it out of my head.but also cant find it

Back