Chappelle's Show

Its where he is in the laudromat, in slow motion, with the asian chick. Only lyric I know is pronounced "Sah deemwa". ?

Im trying to find the song from the sports skit on chappelle show season two. It is during the scene were dave is doing a mix on and1 and he is playing baseball. I would like the song of him playing baseball it is amazing.

Yeah mad ill beat
Other sick song by them is Turn off the radio or propaganda

Are you talking about the And1 skit where dave does baseball, then tennis and finally bowling? If so that is on the season 1 dvd disc 2 episode 12.

Some of the lyrics I could hear during the baseball scene are: "it only seems like I get everything that I want"......"I spit a lot of verbs"....."stop blocks".

(I don't know if its the same hip hop/rap song that plays through all three sports, but these are some lyrics I could hear during the tennis scene)

"with every ounce of friendship I support an active rhythm, and every track I give em' I'm just ?.... activism.......in your face".

lyrics from the bowling scene I could hear are: "pocket full of cheese for these club rats, big bag of treats for these club rats........In my all white tux".

The instrumental hip hop song that plays during the actual and1 clip is the same song played during daves 2 minute special when he walks around back stage and tells comedy central to pay him. The name of that song was found in another post and it is Dead Prez - "Hip Hop" the instrumental version". Hope this info helps.

yea it is Dead Prez - "Hip Hop" but its the instrumental version of the song.

its the song during the baseball scene only. the beat is crazy right when that scene starts

It's actually the 12th episode in the first season!I've found the name of the artist and titles of the songs last year when I was looking for the tennis one. I have all three skits are all by very extreme underground artists and I can't seem to find the. If you have the Chappelle DVD turn on the other audio commentary track and he talks about how these artists are very underground and what not. I hope you can find them. The link to the soundtrack listing for this episode is at the bottom. I think your looking for "Distorted Mind" by "Blitzo"

Good Luck

I hope I was Help!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0538692/soundtrack

Does ny1 know the music from the club scence of the "slow motion" skit from the dave chappelle show??? thanks :D

thanks for replyin but i meant the music from the club scene bit, not the laundrette bit.

I found in another forum that it is Timbaland & Magoo - "Indian Flute".

Chappelle Show Lost Episodes

Does any one know the theme name for the newest Chappelle Show season ? it sounds kinda technoish ...

please someone tell me what is the beat that is playing in the back of the song that dave
chappelle uses when he sings as tupac in the club
and if there is an actual original song that goes with this beat

thanks

The song I'm looking for is the one playing during the first season of the Chappelle Show with the Mad Real World Skit. Towards the end the white guy recollects about his time on the show before he leaves and as he's doing so there is a slow r&b song playing in the background with female voices singing, no lyrics though, just "ohhh"

Hey people, i watched some chapelle show last night and we watched the Dave Chapelle at 18 yrs old, 24 and now. Whenever it showed him during his 24 year old times he had anthem type upbeat rap song. I really have no idea who it was, it was a pretty "crunk" type song, something you'd hear at a club.

I remember this episode. I have the Dvd's for each season. So i'll check it out and see if I know the song, unless some other helpful soul beats me to it.

Back