Chappelle's Show

Dave Chappelle

Near the end of the Kneehigh Park skit (kinda like Sesame Street) Q-Tip shows up and sings some funny stuff, and just before it ends, this beat comes up and Q-Tip starts singing with some of the Kneehigh Park characters. The only lyrics you hear are: "It's the VEJ *all: It's the VEJ!*.... it's the VEJ" and so on....
I wonder if that's from an actual song by Q-Tip, I tied looking it up on this program but it doesn't find any V.E.J. by Q-Tip. Does anyone know what it is actually called? (it could be a song that was just quickly made up for the end of that skit, but who knows)

I found out that it sounds JUST like "Vivrant Thing" by Q-Tip except they changed the lyrics on the show.

Does anyone know the title of the songs that Erykah Badu performed on the Dave Chapelle show?

Looking for the music from the "Blackzilla" segment (ep. 109), I've heard it before (it is played in the first Charlie's Angels when Drew Barrymore is tied up and Sam Rockwell turns it onto the CD player and dances). Wondering if anyone knew what it was? It sounds like it could be the intro to a rap song.

Was is that techno music that was playing in the middle of the show?.. Dave was walking around backstage and there was like a timer that was counting down. it is on right now actually

That would be "Simon Says" by Pharoahe Monch. It's a rap song that's based on a sample of the "Godzilla" theme music.

I know what hes talking about but I dont think its a song. Its probably something produced by comedy central for their "Comedy Central Presents:" series. Its like the old preshow music if I recall but I'm fairly sure its not from any particular song. The episode hes talking about is how he says that Comedy Central gave him his own two minute special so hes walking backstage toward the stage and giving everyone props. During the whole two minutes the music is playing.

Its also the same episode that has the Blackzilla sketch.

hey i was watching the chappelle show a while back and there was this segment he had where he was talking about how everything looks better in slow motion--it was pretty funny. Anyway in one of the slow motion segments he did this thing where he was walking through a club in slow motion and there was this music playing while he was walking. I was wondering if anybody knew what the song that was playing while he was walking through the club in slow motion?? i've been lookin for it for centuries, well maybe not centuries but i've been looking for it for quite a while. Any help would be great!

oh kool ad-rock, thanks so much for the help!! :D ...i'm not the only one wondering what it is! i know i've heard it before though, and i know it's okayplayer related. I'm hoping to do a little search again but if anybody else has any info on this song it would be greatly appreciated!

oh and Yankee Boy..thanks for the info but i was talking about the other song thats playing in the background..not the one playing in the laundramat but the one playing in the club in slow motion.

What is the song Wayne Brady sings for the cop when he guest stars on Chappelle Show?????????????

Okay I'm looking for the song on Chappelles Show..when he walks out and greets the people..its just the beat but I would like to have the whole song. If anyone knows please post =D

(EDIT: Chapelle--Chappelle..just a typo!)

Forgive me if this is a redundant question, new to the board. But I saw a re-run of Chappelle Show 2nd season, the only part I caught was Kanye and Common performing with a horn section behind them. what is the name of the song and does anyone know where I can purchase it? Thanks

I'm searching for the song from Chappelle Show's gay america skit (season two). It's at the part where they're talking about gay landscapers and it shows a black dude in leather mowing the lawn to some trance song...the lyrics just repeat "tits, ass, tits, ass"

That song is classic...if anyone knows what it is, let me know.

see ya

dj assault ass n titties (don't ask how i know this, just accept it and move on)

I'd also like to know what this song is. Its a really phat beat, I've been wanting to know for a while, but forgot about it? Lol... PLEASE!

It's when he's walking around on stage... right? There was that one skit where he just walks around for like 2 minutes, and they just played that song the whole time... I was thinking about writing to Comedy Central.. but i'm too lazy.. lol!!! :lol:

Back