~Casual Drink of Choice~

I like colorado bulldogs but they are to costly to make or buy. Vodka with anything is good.

I live in Tennessee. There's nothing else to do but get drunk. In fact, just to prove that some stereotypes are correct, I had a really redneck boyfriend a long time ago who's parents made moonshine. It's actually quite good....and it will get you wasted really fast.

I don't like beer. It's gotta be hard liquor for me.

Beers against my gluten-free frickin diet. <_< But I used to drink Guinness. And there are like 5 beers now in the US that are gluten free but I can't get any of them in Oklahoma. :(

Bard's Tale Beer
Dragon's Gold
www.bardsbeer.com

Lakefront Brewery
New Grist
www.newgrist.com or www.lakefrontbrewery.com

Park Ridge Beer Company
Prospect Avenue Beer
www.prbeer.com

Ramapo Valley Brewery
Passover Honey Beer
www.ramapovalleybrewery.com

Saint Louis Brewery
Schafly Gluten-Free
www.schlafly.com

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jul 18 2006, 07:42 AM
Forget alcohol, water is awesome.
10-4.. but i used to like Jack and coke... but that was when i was in the miltary.. water is much better.. :D :D

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jul 18 2006, 11:00 PM
And there are like 5 beers now in the US that are gluten free but I can't get any of them in Oklahoma. :(
:( Is there an order online option?

Originally posted by leone+Jul 18 2006, 08:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 18 2006, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jul 18 2006, 11:00 PM
And there are like 5 beers now in the US that are gluten free but I can't get any of them in Oklahoma. :(
:( Is there an order online option? [/b][/quote]
We'll just smuggle it across states lines when we really go for a roadtrip in the Winnie.

Originally posted by leone+Jul 18 2006, 10:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jul 18 2006, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Jul 18 2006, 11:00 PM
:( Is there an order online option? [/b][/quote]
Poopy Oklahoma laws. :( You COULD order it online if the STATE you live in was even halfway cool. :angry: But mine is not. :(

What if one of us buys it and ships it to you? :naughty:

:lol: Okay, we'll compromise... I stuff you in a box with the beer and ship you. And you show up wasted on her front porch. Sound good? :eek:k:

Originally posted by leone@Jul 20 2006, 12:22 AM
:lol: Okay, we'll compromise... I stuff you in a box with the beer and ship you. And you show up wasted on her front porch. Sound good? :eek:k:
:eek: And me alone a box be in? Me needs company! :angry:

Originally posted by andy@Jul 20 2006, 12:39 AM
You have TWO hands!!! What more could you ask for!?
:lol: *church lady voice* mmm... I don't know.... may be...REDHEADS???

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jul 20 2006, 12:37 AM
:eek: And me alone a box be in? Me needs company! :angry:
You're right!

Andy! Get in there!

Back