Can't Sleep

Yeah he's prolly makin em WooHoo all day. :rolleyes:

Today is hubby's birthday!

Aww, tell him "One of the stalkers from Adtunes says 'Happy birthday.'"

Will do. :eek:k: So I gotta leave in a little bit to take him his Super Special Birthday Meal for lunch.. he could have anything he wanted, and he chose ARBY'S. *sighh*

I've never even seen an Arby's and I take it that's a good thing.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 29 2005, 10:18 AM
*sighh*
:eek: Arby's used to be total crap (beef-n-cheddar) but hey got there shit together now and make some pretty kickass, good fer ya, sammiches. The market fresh stuff.

Happy Bday Deano. Enjoy. ;)

The best reason to go to Arby's is for their Jamocha shakes. :drool:

Originally posted by givemfitz+May 29 2005, 03:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ May 29 2005, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 29 2005, 10:18 AM
*sighh*
:eek: Arby's used to be total crap (beef-n-cheddar) but hey got there shit together now and make some pretty kickass, good fer ya, sammiches. The market fresh stuff.

Happy Bday Deano. Enjoy. ;) [/b][/quote]
Yeah but what he WANTED was the Beef N Cheddars. :rolleyes:

When my mom was pregnant with me she craved Jamocha shakes and McDonalds hash browns.. I've always wondered if the baby grows to love the foods the mother craved because those are like two of my favorite foods on earth. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 29 2005, 09:59 PM
I've always wondered if the baby grows to love the foods the mother craved...
When I lived in the womb, my mother ate nothing but Chinese food.

I'm addicted to that shit.

Originally posted by michelle@May 29 2005, 12:14 PM
The best reason to go to Arby's is for their Jamocha shakes. :drool:
I know! Omg, those are crackalicious.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 30 2005, 04:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 30 2005, 04:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@May 29 2005, 04:55 PM
You're married, Melissa!? :eek:
Fer now. [/b][/quote]
i thought that was common knowledge here?

Yeah he's just bein Mr. Funny Guy.

:lol: @ crackalicious, I love that!

about the womb food thing.. i dont think so cos my mom like wierd food like aspargus, oysters and sourcraut..<however you spell it.. I HATE those foods.. i just started liking tomatoes and octopus.. i will never eat an oyster!! well i did once.. but it was a Rockerfella oyster so that doesntcount
oh and i just started eating japs

:lol: yes i didnt know how to spell it though :lol:

Back