Bull

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
The Presidential Fitness Test is bull. Females age 13 only have to do like 2 pull ups to get presidential while Males have to do 7. Worst of all, the test automatically gives them national because 0 is national.

OK, so I take it then that you feel men and women are equal in every way?

Yeah and you damn meatheads insist that you're the stronger sex. So do the extra chinups. <_<

(That was directed to the Neanderthal above me Space Cataz, not you. ;) )

She is a fiesty dame ain't she! *If there was a pirate smiley I would have used it here*

I think we should have a pirate smiley cause pirates kick too many asses to count plus they're shekshy. :)

Why is it called the presidential fitness test?

Does the president actually take the same fitness test? Cos i reckon he should have to take it, and then whatever he scores is the benchmark for everyone else.

I used to love taking that damned test. I rocked the house at the flexed-arm hang and the sit-ups. :eek:k: Couldn't do pull-ups to save my life though. :(

I can do pull ups, but not like 7! eep maybe 5 or 4

The Pirate Smiley would be coo I would use it all the time like right now..... oh theres another oppurtunity to use it....

.....and another one .... man they should make a collection of them called " the pirate smiley clan" where theres a captain, the man with the hook as a hand , the guy with a wooden leg, captain doing pose, the wanna be priate boy, the old pirate..... any other stereotypical pirates to make into smileys?

:lol: Very complex.

Called "Presidential Blah Blah Blah" because some president, Kennedy I think, started it to help keep kids from getting too fat and doughy. Little good it did though.

And for the record, a woman's center of gravity is much lower than a man's, so biologically speaking it's much harder for us to do chinups, physical strength and feminism aside.

I kicked ass at situps too, but I've never done a single chinup in my life. :ph34r:

Most women can't do one full pull up (arms full extended). It's very impressive when they can, so I have no problem with setting the requirement so low. I think it's more a question of just lacking the upper body strength.

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 4 2005, 02:52 PM
a woman's center of gravity is much lower than a man's
donuts and chocolate can do that. even for men. :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 4 2005, 02:52 PM
And for the record, a woman's center of gravity is much lower than a man's,
:unsure: I thought it was the other way around... oopsy. :ph34r:

I just have a problem with an automatic national. I mean, I can't do one pull up, I get zero in flexed arm hang. Women should at least have to do one pull up.

They need to start the Vice-Presidential Fitness Test, you know, for kids that are bit on the hefty side. :)

PS I'm noticing everyone else calling em pull-ups, did they like change the name of em and I didn't get the memo, or is it a regional thing? We always called em chin-ups.

Back