Breaking Bonaduce

yes i do believe its the song. Thanks much. I had originally checked high and low on the VH1 website with no luck. You'd think the jerks would put some kind of soundtrack notes or something in there!!!

There was a slow rockish song that went something like "when you said you saw me, it's too late I'm sorry." It was a guy singing. Thanks anyone!

I happened to catch an episode of BB...I don't know when it's original airdate was if it was not tonight...anyway there is a part at the end of the show where Gretchen is making popcorn for her daughter and crying...and Danny is outside of somewhere with his friend (the tattooed guy) & they are talking about how things are going to get better for their marriage. There was a song playing during that part that I thought was great, it was kind of an emo/rock song and definitely a guy singing...if anyone knows or has an idea please let me know :)

I am wondering if anyone can tell me the name of the two songs that played in tonights eppy (11/5/06)

I was also searching for a song from tonights episode..... the song played at conclusion of show.... all I could remember were the lyrics "growing up and moving on". Did a search on itunes and couldn't come up with anything.

I happen to be channel surfing about 20 min ago, and came accross VH1's Breaking Bonaduce. The show was playing from 10:30-11:00pm Pacific time.

now to the question.

With the last one or two min of the show, there is a song being played in the background. it was a great song and so i tried to write down some of the lyrics before it went to commercial. All i was able to get was somthing with Boston, and "We all end up....."

Any help on this, it was a great song and i would really like to find the whole song. any help would be great.!!!!

-Max

"Please Come to Boston" by Dave Loggins or Kenny Chesney or others.

I want the song too. Great song. Hits home with me. I know it's not Augustana's Boston song and not the song Please come to boston. I have those definately not it. I hope we can find out what it is.

does anyone know artist and title of the song that just played during the closing of tonite's episode of breaking bonaduce?

male vocalist, lyrics: "hang on to me like a melody...this wasn't meant to be" (or something like that)

Thanks in advance for any help!

It's not ode to boston. I listened to that today and it's not the same song. I heard more lyrics on the rerun that aired tonight, something about "hang onto me, don't look back to see, all that has happened here...hang onto me, just like a melody"? :blink:

that was the song from a more recent episode that i posted about. hope someone has some info!

Does anyone know the song that plays when danny and gretchen enter the church in the stir crazy episode?

Back