Breaking Bonaduce

Hey folks,

I have been looking for this song for almost two weeks now and its driving me nuts and then i came across this site!!

Its a song from one of the first few episodes of the show, cant remember which now, it was toward the end of one of the episodes, it is a male singer, has piano in it and some of the words go like and not in this order ' yourself ' 'fool' 'everyone' i checked out all the other posts and none of those songs are it...i tried death cab for cutie...aqualung...some other mello stuff....its a slow song...

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Its a popular song somewhat....ive heard it in some other shows to and I heard it at a grocery store this morning playing over their PA system...barely could hear it but it was the same song....i tried to catch some more words but nothin doin...

any ideas? anyone?

It is "Jet - Look What You've Done"?

The lyrics go something like,
"Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone"

What is the name of the song that is playing while they are driving to the rehab center

I'm a Loser by Beck. If that's not it, it should be for watching that show.

That's It!!!!!! Thanks sooooo mcuh!! I've been racking my brain for weeks now on it and sure enough thats it!

Thanks a million!

No problem.
I do what I can. And I know how annoying it is, trying
to figure out what song you're looking for.

What about the song that was played at the end of the newest episode?? Some of the words in it are, you give yourself, loves me for me, loves you for you, someone who'll cherish your name??? Please help with song and or artist??

Hmm...Sounds to me like,

"Senses Fail - Save Yourself"

Goes something like,
"Could you save yourself
for someone who
loves you for you
and loves me for me?
We give it away to someone who
someone who'd cherish your name."

a radiohead song was played in the latest breaking bonaduce episode. the one where he is checking into rehab. any clues on the name of the song?

If anyone knows what the name of the song being played on all of the commercials for breaking bonaduce. Its got acoustic guitar in it...pretty straight forward. Thanks

hey all. need a lil help on a song in breaking bonaduce. its the song clip on the ending credits of every show.....piano and sounds like a choir in the background. thanks all.

I can't find confirmation anywhere else (you'd think VH1 would post that sort of credit info on the web), but I heard the little ending snippet last night and it sounds like the end of "Hope There's Someone", first track off Antony and the Johnson's I am a Bird Now. It's an excellent CD either way though.

Back