Boo

I'm too stupid/lazy to try and follow that one.

I have a question for you. You used to be a regular here but all of your old posts say "unregistered"... what's that all about?

That's a great question. You would have to ask Michelle, because I don't have a clue. I may have simply been inactive for so long that it unregistered me, or I may have asked to have my account deleted, as I have been known to do so and then forget. All I know is I came back one day and it kept telling me my login was wrong, and I had to register all over again. Kinda sucks cause I had like a jillion damn posts and I was quite fond of the large ammount of blue boxes under my name. Now I have like 20-odd posts and 1 box... woot.

Yeah I'm fond of my pips too. Just quitcher day job like me and devote all your time to posting. :rolleyes:

I seem to vaguely recall you. Yay for a few more braincells I didn't kill when I was a teenager.

:lol: i was just being a dork, i honestly didn't think you'd listen

and i remember you too a little bit rewep. I don't think we talked all that much though

Nope, we sure didn't. I was too busy pretending to be cool and impressive to talk to another dude.

And dammit I am not a frakking rookie member!!! Garrrhh!!!

3y3 4r3 n07 73h n00b. 3y3 4r3 73h 1337 h4x0r!!!!!11one

I'm no gentleman, I'm a bigroughburlyman.

Back