Boo

Originally posted by rewep@Mar 22 2006, 06:58 PM
Trust me I remember the shinies, but I just have no idea what we're rambling on about this time. Perhaps I should talk about pancakes. Everyone loves pancakes.
Did someone say pancakes... I LOVE PANCAKES!!!!! :D

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 03:30 PM
Why can Canadians only use MSN?
whats with this stereotyping on Canadians? :huh:

I do use Yahoo...sometimes.... :)

and I've never said "Aboot" before, eh. :D

Yes you have, you just don't hear it. No one can hear their own accent. And I was informed that Canadians don't have access to Yahoo Messenger. :unsure:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 23 2006, 02:24 PM
And I was informed that Canadians don't have access to Yahoo Messenger. :unsure:
I've never heard that, but it might be true if you are using a @yahoo.ca address.

You killed my thread you bastard.

KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 23 2006, 02:24 PM
And I was informed that Canadians don't have access to Yahoo Messenger. :unsure:
I have a Yahoo Messenger account and I log onto it everyday...or is it yahoo? :huh: :rolleyes: :ph34r:

Originally posted by rewep@Mar 24 2006, 11:28 AM
Hey! my last name.... :)

Originally posted by 4swrds+Mar 24 2006, 06:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Mar 24 2006, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rewep@Mar 24 2006, 11:28 AM
Hey! my last name.... :) [/b][/quote]
wow, what a terribly long last name to have. filling out test forms in high school must have been a bitch.

well I shorten it up by cutting out a couple letters here and there... :D

Originally posted by rewep+Mar 24 2006, 10:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Mar 24 2006, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 4swrds@Mar 24 2006, 06:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rewep
@Mar 24 2006, 11:28 AM

Hey! my last name.... :)
wow, what a terribly long last name to have. filling out test forms in high school must have been a bitch. [/b][/quote]
But on the plus side, term papers are a snap cause by the time he's done with his name he's only got 500 words left.

Do all those letters get you extra points on the SAT? I would think if you're smart enough to remember the exact ammount of each you should get a 1700 by default.

how'd you know about my 1700 default mark on all test? :huh: :ph34r:

I was always good at tests myself, the answer is always © except when it's (D) All of the above... or when it's (E) None of the above... and there's also (A) and (B)... damn, come to think of it, how the hell did I pass high school?

Oh... wait, nevermind.

We always just said "When in doubt, pick C." And my choir director said "When in doubt kiss a trout." But that was about something different.

If all else fails, kick it.

Yeah so it's not quite the same, but It's me so I'm allowed.

Back