Boo

I'm all too entirely confused as to what the hell is going on in this topic now. :huh: :unsure: :blink:

The topic's change in a matter of seconds with us... :lol:

Trust me I remember the shinies, but I just have no idea what we're rambling on about this time. Perhaps I should talk about pancakes. Everyone loves pancakes.

I like toast as well. Toast and relish. Mmmm

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 07:30 PM
TOGETHER? Grody.
I've been poor before... you tend to... try things when you're hungry.

For some reason toasting the bread was what turned me off. My favorite Poor Girl treat is a slice of bread with dill relish and parmesan on it. :eek:k:

I didn't use a toaster if that makes it any better. It was usually a butane lighter or candle.

I make s'mores with a candle, which works great if you don't mind the wax soot.

Originally posted by rewep+Mar 22 2006, 11:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Mar 22 2006, 11:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 22 2006, 07:30 PM
TOGETHER? Grody.
I've been poor before... you tend to... try things when you're hungry. [/b][/quote]
Yes you do. Bread and syrup was my thing.

Hi! I guess my poor food is pb&j or is that too many ingredients? also must have milk with that. :shifty:

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 23 2006, 01:16 AM
Hi! I guess my poor food is pb&j or is that too many ingredients? also must have milk with that. :shifty:
You can't afford peanut butter when you're poor. Jelly yes, because you can steal those little single slice of bread servings of jelly from restaurants. But you sure as hell can't afford milk. Milk is like $3, and that's $3 that could go towards a bag of loose tobacco for cheap roll your own smokes.

Or! You could get your peanut butter at Big Lots for $0.69 and not smoke, which will save you hundreds a month! :leela:

Back