Best Buy

ECWtotheXtreme

All-Star Member
Reaction score
It sounded like the Nutcracker being played on a guitar. It had a close up of an ipod. and gift cards on a conveyer belt. the back round was blue. does anyone know the name and who the song is by?

It sounded like the Nutcracker was being played on a guitar. The backround was blue. It had a close up of an ipod at the beginning of the commercial. It also had gift cards on some sort of conveyer belt. It also had a whole bunch of best buy employees repeately kneeling.
does any one know what the song is called and who's it by.
does any one know?

when i first heard it i thought trans-siberian orchestra. going thru my archive of music to see if i am correct.

there's a song that is upbeat in the latest best buy commercial and in the captions its march... by someone with a weird name. the song is upbeat and the commercial shows an assembly line and best buy people testing them out. please help

Peter Illyich Tchaikovsky - March of the Toy Soldiers

im pretty sure

Peter Illyich Tchaikovsky - March of the Toy Soldiers

im pretty sure.

Duplicate topics merged.

only saw the ad once but i think they looped the trans-siberian orchestra part that comes at about 3:50 into the song and 4:20 into the song

did anyone see the best buy commercial where its like a assembly line and the play this song in the background? It's title was march .... by someone with a weird name, please help!

Duplicate topics merged... again.

Please use Search (or look at the first page of the topics at least).

Back