Best Buy Black Eyed Peas

Ok I try to download Pump It from Limewire (I have a Mac) and every single one of the possible 50 copies are corrupted. I know b/c I tried them all. Now I know that under forum policy, asking for or providing files of any kind is not allowed or something so I'm merely going to place my (Admin Edit: Please review our Forum Rules.) here and if anyone just up and feels like sending it thats cool...but Im not asking.
Thanks

Originally posted by shineon23@May 4 2005, 08:08 AM
Now I know that under forum policy, asking for or providing files of any kind is not allowed or something so I'm merely going to place my (Admin Edit: Please review our Forum Rules.) here and if anyone just up and feels like sending it thats cool...but Im not asking.
Yes, you are asking and are violating our Forum Rules.

BEP are a bunch of sell out punks! I think everyone who goes to Starbucks bought a copy of Elephunk. Everything on the album is so calculated.

HEY EVERYONE, THE SONG IS CALLED PUMP IT, AND IT WILL BE RELEASED ON THEIR ALBUM, MONKEY BUSINESS, WHICH HITS STORES JUNE 7TH!

the song is called "pump it up", its the first track on their new album MONKEY BUSINESS.....hope that helps y'all

does anyone know the name of the song in the best buy commercial done by the black eyed peas.... leaveone

It has most likely been asked before, but, I searched and couldn't find anything..

Anybody have any help?

Thank you in advance.

Back