Best Buy Black Eyed Peas

Okay, it's still being worked on then. Site admin will probably merge the topics for you then. :)

Originally posted by seewhatimesdone@Feb 11 2005, 01:11 PM
I know that, I checked it an no one actually answered the question so i'm RE-posting it
It's best to respond on the original thread, rather than starting a brand new one. It avoids any confusion of whether or not the ads being discussed are the same or different. Please refer to our Forum Rules on posting and bumping topics.

Duplicate topics merged.

hey there pnay

I haven't been able to take a listen to "pump it",

I happened to come across this post in another forum just recently:

Posted by Dude on March 18, 2005, 3:59 am, in reply to "Re: For Garganta/Tara Fans--Best Buy/Black Eyed Peas ad--Inspiration?"

It appears the song is called "They Don't Want Music" from their upcoming album Monkey Business due in fall 2005.

Found an article about it here.
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497678/2...eyed_peas.jhtml

The story mentions the song "They Don't Want Music" features Dick Dale who is best known for the song "Miserlou" with the Ventures.

In the commercial the Black Eyed Peas are rapping to the same melody of "Miserlou" so it's probably the same song.

Just quoting and giving a heads up about this lead - still not 100% sureif it's the correct song until I hear it...

Originally posted by xpnaiboffdahookx@Mar 13 2005, 10:31 AM
the song is called:

pump it - black eyed peas

it shows on napster =)

---ms smart pnay
would you mind posting that song for those of us without napster?

thanks!

I just saw the commercial today for the first time, and the music in the background sounded a lot like 'Misirilou' by Dick Dale; better known as the opening of the insanely popular Tarantino film Pulp Fiction.

Michelle- I think you can mark this one as answered. The song is "Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas and will appear on their upcoming album "Monkey Business". They did sample "Misirilou" by Dick Dale for the song.

i just got this song and its awesome! thanks to those on this site that helped put a name to this song. i cant believe how long it took to get it from the time i first heard it.

i've seen this commercial recently on tv they are on a bus and the song has a really good beat to it i'm gonna go nuts if i don't find out the name of the song..PLEASE HELP :p

Back