Bend It Like Beckham

sophist ,Thanks I tought I was a Blondie fan , You think I would know the song right just found it's the "Xenomania Remix" Of Atomic that was used in 1998 on a soccer/coca cola commercial it's on the "Atomic" "Best Of Blondie Release" it's got 3 versions of the song "Atomic" sophist, Thanks again it took me about 3 years finally I have it. :D :D

I was wondering if anyone knew the song playing when the mother is watching the tele, all you hear really is a drum beat and you see two woman's shoes moving out and in? Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

There's a song in the movie called "Dream the Dream," it's by Shaznay Lewis and it's not on any of the official soundtrack releases. I've been looking for it for a long time, and apparently so have lots of other people. All over the net it's referred to as impossible-to-find, because, from what I understand, it was recorded and published for use in the movie, but never released in any other form. Does anyone have the song or know where to find it? Thanks!

Originally posted by houston@Feb 1 2005, 03:01 PM
from what I understand, it was recorded and published for use in the movie, but never released in any other form. Does anyone have the song or know where to find it? Thanks!
Sounds to me like it doesn't exist to be found.

Multipile duplicate topics merged.

Are you sure the title "dream the dream" is correct ? .. you never know maybe they wrote the title incorrect

Originally posted by xsystus@Feb 1 2005, 05:34 PM
Are you sure the title "dream the dream" is correct ? .. you never know maybe they wrote the title incorrect
I thought about that, but so far the only two places I've found info about the song are here ( http://imdb.com/title/tt0286499/board/thread/224815 ) which pretty conclusively lists all the songs used in the movie, and here ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286499/soundtrack ) where it also shows the recording, publishing, and copyright information. That's not to say that this info is correct either, but I also havn't seen the song referred to any other way, so I don't have anything else to go on.

thanks for merging these michelle. and it's starting to look like it just isn't anywhere to be found :( but it exists somewhere for sure. I think it will pop up eventually.. maybe *crosses fingers* :)

Why dont you (or anyone) contact Shaznay and confirm ? :p

Just give her links to these discussions and im sure she can even give the song ^^

From mBuzz.net:

We met Shaznay again today!!! Rebecca, James and I were at the Shelter Gig waiting for her and after a few hours she arrived!!! She chatted with us, took our letters, had pictures with us and signed our stuff before she had to go in. It was only half an hour or so before she was back out again and she spent more time talking with us! She told us she recorded 'Dream The Dream' and 'Eyes Wide Open' just for 'Bend It Like Beckham' and 'Calcium Kid' and they won't be released - shame!

I suppose it's worth a shot, if nothing else

thanks for the quote too!

I know this is quite an old movie, but I didn't realize this song was in the movie until about the fourth time I watched it, or so.
At the part where the main girl (Jess), is playing in the park with the boys, and she's dribbling around them with the ball, there's a song in the background. It has a fast beat and I can't make out any of the words. I know this is a long shot, but any ideas?
Thanks =)

Well hopefully you've seen the movie, it's Binky's (Jess's sister's) ringer that rings while her and her boyfriend/husband are fooling around in the car outside of Heathrow. And I absolutely love it, and I'm wondering what that ring tone is actually called so I can download it on my phone. (I think maybe some cell phones might already have that certain ring tone on it). Anywho, thank you!

Maybe the ringer come automaticaly with the phone you purchase, but shouldn't it have some sort of name? And that you can download?

Please!

is it a hindi beat? it could be B21 - darshan or panjabi mc...ill have to look at the movie again

Hello,

I would like to know if someone know where I can find the Hindi Version of
'The Power of Love' (Sitam) sing by : AMAR on the film : Bend it like Beckam ?

I bought the soudtrack but there is no this song. It's so hard to find this song !!

Thank you For your Help !!!

Rachid
:)

I didn't realize this music was there until the nth time I saw this movie.
There is a irish folk music (a minute worth of music). They play it when Jules scores the goal to tie the game at 1-1 and ends when Jess is hit on the foot by the opposing team player. During this time, the scenes keep flashing back and forth from Jess playing in the final to her sister's wedding celebrations.

It sounds Irish, and its not on the soundtrack, if that helps...

Back