A Lot Like Love

Anonymous
Reaction score
I'm looking for the name of the song that plays during the countdown at the New Year's Eve party, just after Hooverphonic's song, Mad About You, when Oliver and Emily are slow-dancing.

It's a dance track, very upbeat.

It's not listed on the soundtrack at Amazon.com, and I can't figure out what song it is from imdb.com's soundtrack listing, because the song listed after Hooverphonic's song is Know Nothing by Travis, and that's not it.

If anyone happens to know the name of this song and could help out, I'd be very grateful!

Does anyone know what song was playing during the scene of New Year's Eve when the girls are sitting at the bar watching Amanda Peet's character's ex. The words were " goodbye to you..." and it sounded like Portsihead? TIA!

I believe the song you are referring to is: Hooverphonic - "Mad About You". The song actually says "Mad About You" but does kind of sound like (goodbye to you).

Wow! That was really bad on my part, I could have sworn I checked all the songs on the soundtrack first. Thank you!!

Yea that was REALLY bad on your part. Your just lucky you have someone like me to set you straight. ;) oh and your welcome

Back