Stick It

dickiepro

Reaction score
At the beginning for the Stick It Movie, when they are at the construction site skating there is a song that plays, not sure of any of the lyrics, but it sounds like Fall Out Boy. Its not listed on the soundtrack list, please does anyone know what or who it is??? Thanks!!!

the song that plays at the begining when their running up the stairs in that house thats being built it says something like i found the secret to getting older

it sounds like fall out boy or someone like that

Anyone know what the song is in the opening credits of "stick it" I can't find it anywhere TIA

It's an instrumental version of Missy Elliot's "we run this" if I remember correctly.

What is the song that is played when Wei Wei and Mina do their tricks and Wei Wei is like running and the coach is suprised and asked mina what the hell she just did. Then Joanna tells them that she wants them to make mistakes so Haley can win.

If I remember correctly it's "Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued" by Fall Out Boy, but I think they may have had an instrumental version of it.

The song in the opening of stick it is called We Run This (stick it edit) by Missy Elliot the music played in the background of the missy song is called Apache or sometimes it is called Apache (Jump on It!) by the Sugarhill Gang :ph34r:

What is the song that is played when Wei Wei and Mina do their tricks and Wei Wei is like running and the coach is suprised and asked mina what the hell she just did. Then Joanna tells them that she wants them to make mistakes so Haley can win.

The song that plays during that scene is: Adam Ant - "Goody Two Shoes".

whats the song when she getting out of the tub full of ice its kind of rockish

Originally posted by zhpate@Dec 8 2006, 03:39 PM
whats the song when she getting out of the tub full of ice its kind of rockish
The song during this scene is: Fanny Pack Ft. Mr. Vegas - "Fire Fire".

In the movie credits it lists. Lisa Lavie - "If I Only Knew" and Lesley Spencer & The Latin Chamber Pro Ensemble - "The Battle Of Marathon" in the scene before the Adam Ant "Goody Two Shoes" song plays.

Back