Bacardi Peach Red

PittBossOnyx

Reaction score
I've searched all over this forum and found nothing, and even to Bacardi's site and searched search engines but can't find any source of the ad. I was watching the Discovery Channel last night and heard it, and haven't seen it since. I wonder if anybody else has seen it and know the music for it?

I'm interested as well. I don't have a DVR any longer, so I can't rewind to snag more of the lyrics. I'll keep watchin', though!

Good ol' reliable Logo.. they always play the same ads over and over again! ;D I just got a good deal of the lyrics. I can't seem to find them on a search, but perhaps someone else will, or will recognize them/the band:

"Meet me in the garden,
let me lead the way
[couldn't catch it] temptation
if only for today."

Hope this helps!
Ren

I sent Bacardi an email. This was the automated response:

Thank you for contacting Bacardi. Your email is very important to us and we will
respond back to you as soon as possible.

Please do not reply to this email address as it is generated and you will not
receive a response.

Thank you again for writing to us. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
BACARDI.

Cheers!

:unsure:

Has anyone seen the new Bacardi Peach Red rum commercial? I'm dying to know what song is playing!

I've searched everywhere I can but can't find the title or anything anywhere. Can anyone help? I'd appreciate it very much.

Here's the clip:

Sorry, I wasn't aware that there was already a thread about the song. :p

Thank you.

I also really want to know what this song is! I've been trying to find it for a full week now!

Originally posted by WilMac232@Jun 2 2007, 04:19 PM
I also really want to know what this song is! I've been trying to find it for a full week now!
I know how you feel... but just today I saw the same commercial, but they had edited down. What's the deal?

Are our attempts to find the song so much for Bacardi that they'll eventaully edit it out of the commercial completely?! :eek:

Are you sure?? I listened to the lyrics repeatedly, (see them listed above) and this doesn't sound anything like the commercial, or have the pertinent lyrics...

I have no idea why anyone would think it was "Woke Up This Morning," as that's the intro song to Sopranos. So... any news?

It's definitely not "Woke Up This Morning," unfortunately. At least someone made an effort.

Sadly, I have yet to find the song anywhere, and I saw that someone posted on youtube that they believe it was made exclusively for the commercial, which is greatly depressing.

But I haven't given up hope. If anyone finds any information regarding the song, please post it!

He said the song hasn't been released yet. But (like so many others) they're thinking of making it a full length song, available through the Bacardi website. But god knows how long that will take.

:rolleyes:

I'll take the Commercial version for now so I can set it up as a ring tone on my phone =)

Back