Discover Health Channel Body In Numbers

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Hi, wondering if anybody has seen and or knows any information about the song used in a commercial for the new 4 part series show "body in numbers" starting sept 3rd on the discovery health channel? I don't remember any details about the song besides that I liked it and it was very brief. I'd have to see it again to get more details. Just wondering in the meantime if anyone else is wondering too. Thanks

I signed up for a password at this site to try and get access to the promo.

http://www.press.discovery.com/Templates/N...workLanding.cfm

This is driving me insane - no one on the net seems to know. I even Shazam'd it - and nothin.

Let's hope someone has the answer.

Originally posted by glewtion@Sep 12 2008, 06:44 PM
This is driving me insane - no one on the net seems to know. I even Shazam'd it - and nothin.

Let's hope someone has the answer.
I haven't seen the commercial. I don't have a clip or url to listen to. If Shazam doesn't work maybe Tunatic will.

:blink:

I saw the promo again and it is a woman singing a soft pop song.

The lyrics sound like:

Theres Something..................

Something Beautiful

Will Chooooooooose

About Choooooose

It's not: Natalie Grant, Great Big Sea, Porcupine Tree or Tracy Bonham

I'm new here and I'm also looking for this song. I can see I'm not alone. I have the commercial on my TiVO just so I can try to figure it out. I already ran it through Tunanic with no luck.

The lyrics definitely are:

There's something
Something beautiful
Something beautiful
About you
About you

I confirmed this from a few other forums looking for the same song. Hope that helps. I really want this song!

Originally posted by Emy@Sep 13 2008, 11:28 PM
I'm new here and I'm also looking for this song. I can see I'm not alone. I have the commercial on my TiVO just so I can try to figure it out. I already ran it through Tunanic with no luck.

The lyrics definitely are:

There's something
Something beautiful
Something beautiful
About you
About you

I confirmed this from a few other forums looking for the same song. Hope that helps. I really want this song!
I've got the commercial on my DVR too. I just got the DVR so i'm new to it. How do you get the commercial/song off the DVR to Tunatic it on your computer? I know there is a DVR burner out there too.

Originally posted by Emy@Sep 13 2008, 11:28 PM
I've got the commercial on my DVR too. I just got the DVR so i'm new to it. How do you get the commercial/song off the DVR to Tunatic it on your computer? I know there is a DVR burner out there too.

Depends on what DVR you have.

I have a Series2 SD DirecTV DVR and a Series3 HD DirecTV DVR and a plain TiVo from like 2003, and the only one I can transfer data from is the real TiVo and the Series3 HD DVR. One way you could do it is to hook up your DVR to a DVD player that can also burn, and burn it to a DVD/CD. That works with most if not all DVRs.

I posted up the Youtube video a few days back, and still nobody has figured out the song. UGH And I uploaded it in HD!!

It kills to know that we have a 30 second segment of the song, and no one can pick up what its called.

I sent them a brief email and they responded.
Basically all they said was they had the info about show times, and where you can download some video clips but that is about all. I really wish they could just talk with someone in post production and find out what the stinkin song is!@

Originally posted by harodude@Sep 29 2008, 05:39 PM
I posted up the Youtube video a few days back, and still nobody has figured out the song. UGH And I uploaded it in HD!!

It kills to know that we have a 30 second segment of the song, and no one can pick up what its called.
Not only that, but there are no lyrics to be found anywhere online. Truly baffling. We're pretty sure of a few parts of the lyrics and yet not a single result.

Originally posted by harodude@Oct 1 2008, 11:58 AM
I sent them a brief email and they responded.
Basically all they said was they had the info about show times, and where you can download some video clips but that is about all. I really wish they could just talk with someone in post production and find out what the stinkin song is!@
That's what I got too. There's gotta be another way to contact someone else who can at least tell us the music production company that made it if that's the case.

Back