Bacardi Peach Red

Peter Miser sing this song as per below I found this in another forum.

"The song is unreleased and untitled at present. The people at Bacardi
found me in the middle of working on my new record and asked if they could
use my music. Due to the response online, we're talking about
distributing the song through Bacardi's site. I'll definitely let you
know more when it goes down." -Pete

that is what pete said to me

does anyone know what the names of the song or who sings it in the baccardi peach red commercial?
it is where the girl takes a bite of the peach and pushes the seed into the ground and the guy pours his drink on it and a tree grows.
the guy starts singing and its something like meet me in the garden.

thanks for the help!!! :)

BACARDI PEACH RED SONG:

Only For Today by Pete Miser

In a myspace blog post from July 18, 2007, Pete Miser answered questions about the song. He says it's a full song, and will be released in advance of his new album at his myspace page in August.

Ahhhh it's already past August! B)
I know I'm impatient; I want this song so much.

I can't have high hopes though; it was a while ago that Amber Music was talking about the release for the Mermaid and Pirate music, and that's still MIA.

Oh well.

Here's an update on the song, posted on Pete's myspace:

I know that this is wack but it's gotten pushed back to October. It ain't my fault, I promise! The good news is, it'll be a free download when it's up.

Thanks for checking back.

Sorry for the slow-pokin'!

-Pete

<_<

hey, the artist of the song is Pete Miser. An emcee/producer/bboy (the list goes on). He's dope, motivated and should be heard by more people.

you can see the commercial here http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...9c-7b0ea3c6d4a8

and also get to pete's site as well as his myspace page. anyway, buy any of his albums you can, there is not a bad song on any of them

word.

jurnaa.

Originally posted by jurnaa@Nov 14 2007, 09:14 AM
hey, the artist of the song is Pete Miser. An emcee/producer/bboy (the list goes on). He's dope, motivated and should be heard by more people.

you can see the commercial here http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...9c-7b0ea3c6d4a8

and also get to pete's site as well as his myspace page. anyway, buy any of his albums you can, there is not a bad song on any of them

word.

jurnaa.
Thanks for your post; any help for getting this song is greatly appreciated.

But you may want to read the rest of the thread first. :whistle:

I ain't making any more promises! Apparently it's harder to get things done when you're working with big corporations. Sorry to keep you waiting. The song should have been available by now. If you have posted a comment on this blog entry I'll hit you directly when the song is finally available. Thanks for checking back!

-Pete

<_<

I know I'm resurrecting this thread from the dead, but Pete Miser finally released the song "Only For Today".

It's available on his Myspace Page, so check it out in his music player.

As far as I can see, the song isn't available for download.
Which....kinda sucks <_<

But at least we can hear the entire song.

Enjoy B)

Back