AT&T Cingular 2007

Cyclomega

Reaction score
AT&T Cingular 2007

Hi, I'm just wondering about a song that played during the 07' Masters At&t/Cingular commercials. To be honest though, I'm pretty sure the song was made just commercial, so even a link to the commercial would be amazing, and that's just what I've been looking for, and I haven't been able to find it.

Basically, the commercial has a [I think] purely instrumental background, and basically shows different clips of places all around the world.

If anyone could provide a link to the commercial that would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I searched these forums and I'm pretty sure no-one made a topic about this.

That's not it, thanks anyway though.

Like I said, it's a mainly instrumental song, which I'm pretty sure was made just for the commercial. That's why it would be awesome if I could even see the commercial again. :D

Aaahhh! Thank you so much, I always always liked that song in the end of the at&t commercials! (If I only knew it was from Oasis)

Anyways.. thank you so much!!

Just if it helps, the commercial is playing now during the PGA Championship, just saw it again as I was watching a couple of minutes ago.

It would really be nice if I could even get the commercial to watch, all I want to listen to is the music.

Thanks

I just heard this, its amazing. Any have it? It plays during the cbs tennis matches.

I'm gonna bring this topic outta the darkness, just to see if anyone has any new responses. I'm still looking for this song almost 4 months later. :(

Re: An At&t/Cingular Ad

I'm going to bump this again.

Nearly 2 years later, and I still haven't found it.

Back